Signing up for a Costco membership comes with a lot of perks, but perhaps none are as great as its tourism benefits. Yep, you read that right - Costco's got a travel site, and it's offering a plethora of deals and packages. Here's what you need to know:
- Popular packages include places like Vegas, Walt Disney World, the Dominican Republic, and Maui. The Disney World package, for example, includes a Swan or Dolphin resort-view room, Walt Disney World tickets, resort fees, and all applicable taxes. The hotel features five pools, and includes the option for a FastPass selection 60 days in advance. Prices may vary.
- The hot bargains are totally worth it. The Villa del Palmar Flamingos in Mexico deal includes ground transportation to and from the hotel, four nights in a junior suite, and hotel taxes - all for as little as $259 per person for four nights. Oh, and the resort is beachfront and features a 17,000-square-foot spa.
- They offer a variety of cruises. Travel to Alaska, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Europe and the Mediterranean, Hawaii and the South Pacific, Mexico, North America, the Panama Canal, South America, or the Transatlantic. There are also 12 different cruise lines (including Disney!).
- Their theme park arrangements are pretty great. You can save on package room rates for Disneyland Resort hotels, receive a $100 Disney gift card, and more.
- They have guided vacations tailored to groups. Adventures by Disney features guided group family vacations to places around the world such as Costa Rica, Italy, Norway, Peru, Germany, Spain, and Japan. The wanderlust and thirst for Disney is SO real right now.