We get it - activewear gets pricier by the day. It's kind of insane. From $300 leggings to $200 Sneakers, it can feel impossible to find something comfortable (and cute!) to sweat in without draining your checking account. Fortunately there are a bunch of ways to save some dough on your favorite gym looks - including your favorite brands! Here are some of our go-to hacks.
- Poshmark: If you're cool with secondhand items (or even untouched new products from older seasons), then Poshmark is the way to go, especially for brands like Lululemon and Nike.
- Lululemon's "We Made Too Much": Luxury brands typically avoid the word "clearance," and Lululemon is a prime example of that. The We Made Too Much section offers anything from a slight discount to a megadeal on some of your favorite and most loved Lulu styles, from the Power Y tank to Wunder Under leggings.
- Nike Outlets: Many brands have outlets, but few compare to Nike's. The brand offers both "Factory Store" locations as well as "Clearance Stores" . . . and you already know which one will have the best deals. You can get a pair of coveted Nike Free sneakers for $25 on a good day.
- Amazon: Amazon Prime has tons of workout clothes on the cheap, including multipacks of leggings and tanks, discounts on sneakers, and more. Get on it.
- Great lower-priced brands: You can always rely on Target (and C9) and Old Navy for great pieces at ultralow prices - they're some of our favorite go-tos!
- Subscriptions: Want to automate it? Try a service like Fabletics for a monthly addition to your activewear wardrobe on the cheap. You'll have a constant rotation of fresh new looks.