Welcome the Year of the Dog with art-making activities, cultural demonstrations, and live performances. This contemporary celebration honors Lunar New Year traditions commemorated around the globe and here in San José.
San Jose Lunar New Year Community Day
Saturday, February 17, 2018 | 11 am to 5 pm
San Jose Museum of Art, 110 South Market St, San Jose
- 11 AM – 4:30 PM Artmaking
– Felt Fortune Cookies
– Hug-A-Book Dog Bookmarks
– Zodiac Button-Making
- 11:30 AM Opening remarks from California State Assemblyman Ash Kalra
- 12 and 1 PM Mr. Vu, Hong Thinh, Traditional Vietnamese Music School
- 12 – 4:30 PM Public drop-in tour
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM Rising Phoenix Lion Dance Association: Performance and photo-op
The post 2018 Lunar New Year Community Day | San José appeared first on FunCheapSF.com.
This post first appeared on Free & Cheap Events & Things To Do In The San Francisco Bay Area | Funcheap, please read the originial post: here