Submitted by the Event Organizer”
The Holidays can be a stressful time for all of us, but National Sangria Day is here to help!
Take back your December with sangria! Whether this is your last hoorah before friends scatter or you’re fortifying for the days to come, we’ve got what you need – bottomless sangria is here for a holiday miracle!
– Wednesday, December 20th 5pm-9pm
– Free General Admission – SPARK will be open to all guests
– Special Lineup of Latin Food Trucks
– 6+ Bottomless House-Made Sangrias
– *Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. ID’s will be checked, please sip responsibly
– Rain or shine
The post National Sangria Day | SF appeared first on FunCheapSF.com.
This post first appeared on Free & Cheap Events & Things To Do In The San Francisco Bay Area | Funcheap, please read the originial post: here