Join them November 25th from 11 am to 7 pm for a special Small Business Saturday Pop Up and day of fun. Here’s what’s going on:
- Local florist Rust and Flourish will be popping up with beautiful handmade wreaths perfect for adorning your door this holiday season. She’s also bringing beautiful plants to brighten up your office and home this winter.
- Local pastry and confection company Le Dix-Sept will be joining them with her delicious fresh baked pastries and nougats. They make a delightful treat for breakfast. Make sure you come before she sells out.
- Local clothing company, AsA will be bringing a specially curated rack of their beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces. Each garment is a work of art that has been slowly woven by hand or sewn from vintage fabrics by Oakland designer Tawny Holt.
- They will be giving away free tote bags to the first 20 shoppers
- Enjoy a free cup of cider to warm up while shopping
- Enter in their raffle to win a gift basket full of goodies made by their local and independent artists. Also included in the gift basket are 4 tickets to any show at the New Conservatory Theatre Center.
The post Small Business Saturday Pop Up | SF appeared first on FunCheapSF.com.
This post first appeared on Free & Cheap Events & Things To Do In The San Francisco Bay Area | Funcheap, please read the originial post: here