Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe is one that is fast rising and becoming a face and talent that is noticed in the industry.
She has proven that she is not only an actress but also a capable producer who gives nothing but the best.
So what do we know about this fair skinned beauty?
Read: Adorable Photos Of Actress Mimi Orjiekwe And Her Daughter Jasmine As She Clocks One Year
These are 7 things you didn’t know about her.
1. Born July 14th, 1987 to a Christian family and raised in Enugu. She is the only girl of four siblings.
2. A graduate of Caritas University, and a masters holder in Business Administration from the University Of Abuja.
3. Mimi rise to fame in the late 2000s featured prominently in over 10 Nollywood Epic movies as lead and supporting character.
4. Mimi was married to Charles Billion, an actor, and director in Nollywood. He has featured in the hit series, Tinsel. The couple met in 2013 and dated for a couple of years before tying the knots in July 2015. The wedding ceremony took place at Umuelem Village in Ichieke Achi, Oji River LGA of Enugu state.
5. In 2016 the couple called it quits after Collins infidelity was exposed. At the time she was pregnant with her first child.
6. Mimi is a mother one. She gave birth to her daughter Jasmine in March 2017.
7. Mimi has won several awards including Focus Face of The Year, Miss African Queen and among others.
The post Everything You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.
Powered by WPeMatico