Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 Application Form & Portal
Did you know that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 76 Regular intake is currently ongoing ? incase you didn’t notice, Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 Form has commenced and it started on the 21st of November and will end on 1st January 2017 . By the way, this is Nigerian Army website www.narecruitment.org .
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 Online Registration has started and we are here to give you a detailed guide on Nigerian Army Recruitment portal and how to download and fill the online form . The admin of Nigerian Info Box Blog is officially announcing to the general public that Nigerian army recruitment form for tradesmen/women 2017/2018 is finally out for those interested candidates who wish to become an army officer. This article is a step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2016/2017 Application Form
Are you a Nigerian by birth and you want to join one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria and you need someone to help you make this dream come to pass? don’t ware yourself out as we are here for you to keep you up-to-date on how to come out successful on this quest.
Form what we have gathered from The Nigerian Army official website(www.narecruitment.org), Nigerian Army is currently inviting suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women. On this note, if you know you have all it takes to become a Nigerian army officer we counsel you to apply for this job .
The last time i visited Nigerian Army website , this is what i saw there;
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the Online application for the 76 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades / Non Tradesmen and Women has commence and will close on 1st of January 2017.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of person to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
Application on this portal is free of charge.
Submission of multiple application will be considered as cheating and lead to automatic disqualification
I also saw this notice on Nigeria’s top forum, Nairaland.com.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
1. Candidates must Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
2. Candidates must not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
3. Candidates applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the official website/portal
4. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for non tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 to 26years by 1st November 2016.
5. Most importantly, Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
6. Candidates must have a broad chest and no flat foot
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 – 76 RRI
1. To apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment you must first of all visit Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://www.narecruitment.org/ . Then you are required to create your account on the portal
2. Fill the application form properly and Print out a copy of your form. You can always access your profile any time using your Email Address (User Name) and Password.
3. Make sure you participate in the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre you had chosen
4. Always check back to know if you have been shortlisted or not .
Needless to say, after completing your online registration and submission of your application , applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
TRENDING: Best Job Sites In Nigeria 2016 : Vacancies In Nigeria
Category Of Trades Men/Women For Nigerian Army Recruitment
→Serial – 1
Corps – Nigerian Army Engineers
→Serial – 2
Corps – Nigerian Army Signals
→Serial – 3
Corps – Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport
→Serial – 4
Corps – Nigerian Army Medical Corps
→Serial – 5
Corps – Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
→Serial – 6
Corps – Directorate of Army Physical Training
→Serial – 7
Corps – Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps
→Serial – 8
Corps – Nigerian Army Education Corps
→Serial – 9
Corps – Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps
→Serial – 10
Corps – Nigerian Army Band Corps
→Serial – 11
Corps – Directorate of Army Public Relations
→Serial – 12
Corps – Army Aviation
→Serial – 13
Corps – Chaplaincy (Islamic Affairs)
Corps – Chaplaincy (Roman Catholic)
→Serial – 15
Corps – Chaplaincy (Protestant)
→Serial – 16
Corps – Finance Corps
→Serial – 17
Corps – Military Police
For those of you that are asking “when is Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 starting” i think i have answered your question .
I hope this guide was very helpful right ? you can visit Nigerian Army official portal @ www.narecruitment.org for more information .
The post Nigerian Army Recruitment 2016/2017 Application Form & Portal appeared first on Nigerian Info Box.