HTC Nexus 9 is a good quality Tablet, which comes with 8.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 2.3 GHz Dual-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system. If you are using this Tablet and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to Root Htc Nexus 9 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can be able to root HTC Nexus 9 Tablet and get the ability to install custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your HTC Nexus 9 Tablet will void its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think about it before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your Tablet. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
3) Now enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Tablet by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Next, download HTC Nexus 9 USB driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
Once you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root HTC Nexus 9 Using iRoot:
1) To get started, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2) Now connect your Tablet to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3) Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
4) Now, click the “Complete” button and unplug your Tablet.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting HTC Nexus 9 Tablet using the iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation install Root Checker for Android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
The post How To Root HTC Nexus 9 Android Tablet appeared first on Free Android Root.