Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5.0-inch touchscreen display, powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB RAM and the device runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime here.
By following the Rooting tutorial given here, you can able to root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can be able to install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone will null its warranty, and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think well about this before getting started with the rooting procedure.
1) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, but it is safe to take a complete backup of your personal data on your smartphone. So, take it using appropriate apps.
2) Make sure that your smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
3) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
After finishing all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime:
1) To get started, download Kingroot app to your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, launch it on your device. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
3) Now, click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboot.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime without the computer. For confirmation, open up your Apps menu and look for KingUser app. If you can find it there, your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can confirm the root privileges of your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
If you would like to replace the KingUser app (installed by Kingroot) with SuperSU, follow our guide to replace KingUser with SuperSU. Also, if you would like to unroot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime smartphone, you can follow our guide to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.
The post How To Root Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Android Smartphone appeared first on Free Android Root.