The trend of Green Cleaning is on the rise not only in homes but in the workplaces too. Now the question is - why is this getting so popular? Wish to know then keep reading further.
Green Cleaning DefinedThis method includes a combination of processes, products, policies and equipment associated to clean specially made with an objective in mind that is maximising effective cleaning outcomes while at the same time reduce the negative impact both on health as well as the environment at large.
Benefits GaloreBy hiring MA Services Group Sydney, one can enjoy the following green cleaning benefits namely,
- If you own an office then definitely you will want to keep your employees healthy. Proper cleaning will help in improving health and hygiene and never harm it. Most conventional cleaning methods and products will affect the health negatively owing to the presence of chemicals. The best part about green cleaning methods and products is that it contains less chemical content. It also has restrictions particularly on compounds that are harmful like toxic carcinogens, neurotoxins, hormone disruptors and teratogens. The green products that are certified and controlled carefully to cut down its corrosivity, combustibility, skin absorption and inhalation toxicity. Besides, it will have lesser health risks and cause less irritation on the respiratory system, eyes and skin.
- The quality of the indoor air is crucial for good health and will also impact the energy and productivity of the employee. The conventional office cleaning products release VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) which has adverse health effects both long and short term. The VOCs are likely to contribute to the following- colds, rashes, headaches, allergies, respiratory irritation and other ailments. It remains in the building for long post completion of the cleaning thereby exposing the workers as well the visitors constantly towards the harmful chemicals. The pollutants level indoor is more compared to the level of outdoor. Using green cleaning makes sense because it will not pollute the air indoor as it is sans harmful chemicals.
This method is affordable in the long-term because of the following –
- Green cleaning will augment employee productivity or building occupants’ attendance
- Reduce the requirement for expensive ventilation services for repairing the damage caused by poor air quality indoors.
- Uses chemicals that are less destructive in comparison to conventional methods and products, boost up the surfaces’ longevity like building exteriors, furniture, floors and more.
- Cut down liability issues and hazards.
- The methods and products used in green cleaning are more pocket-friendly with the availability of more choices.
- Environmentally-friendly, good cleaning although it is costly initially yet you cannot neglect its ROI in the long-term.
So, when are you planning to switch to green cleaning to make your office clean and healthy?