The road to use Mspy to monitor cell phones can be a winding and long one. If you are trying to install mSpy into the device and having a tough time to do it, there are some things you should know to make mSpy Android installation a success. Basically, the process involves 3 important steps, which include buying, downloading, and installing.
Purchasing mSpy takes you a few steps. First, it includes selection of the package. mSpy has different packages that you may select. The 3 primary packages include Bundle Kit, Premium, and Basic. All of them come in licenses of a month, a year, and 3 months. Therefore, you have to select a package that suits best with your needs based on factors including license duration, features, and cost. You may go to the official website of mSpy to get more information.
The second step is securing Avangate buy page. You will be taken to a secure Avangate page to make payments. After filling in the standard personal information including country, name, and so on, you can also make payments through any different payment methods. Then, click the button for Submit Order.
The last step is finding your email. You must check the confirmation email with order information, link to control panel, password, and username.
Download mSpy to Your Android Device
It is important to note that the process of download and installation is different for both iPhones and Androids. You can download mSpy for Android devices by following these steps.
- Click the confirmation email. Make sure to read it carefully because it has access details and download link that you will soon require. See to it that your Android device is rooted and you have a stable and strong internet connection.
- You have to enable unknown source in your Android device so your phone will accept mSpy app even if it is not installed from Google Play Store.
- Enter your download link to your web browser. You should also enter captcha characters and download. The process can be done in several seconds. You will also need to access bt.apk file for the process of installation.
- Install mSpy on Your Android
It includes seven easy steps to install mSpy on your Android device and these are the following:
- The first thing that you should do is to update service. It seeks permission to track the target device. Choose everything by clicking Next and proceed to Install.
- Once a message pops up, you have to check the checkbox and choose Install Anyway button. After this, choose Open button.
- Access mSpy and tap Continue and Accept once license agreement box appeared.
- You will also have to activate update service.
- You will have an option to either hide or leave the icon on the target device. If you do not like users to know that the phone is tapped, you must opt for other option.
- You have to enter the code for registration. It has been provided to you under the Online Installation Guide’s Header 3 that was sent during purchase. Then, complete the registration.
- You have to log back into your account online and enter the name and number of the target phone. Then, click Finish button to start monitoring.