Gaming is the most entertaining and stress-reducing part of our lives. Games can freshen up the mood of the player and can cheer him up in no time. But with the reduction of free Gaming from our experience, children and teenagers can become a victim of depression and anxiety problems. Online gaming is a prominent tool to revive such scenarios of the past. Many games of various genres have been developed, including role-playing games, battle games, puzzle solving games etc. Online gaming is often criticised because of its addictive nature, but it has some fantastic benefits you would never want to miss out. Online gaming has benefits that can help build up the personality of the player magically.
1. Improvement in Cognitive Behavior:It is observed through analysis, that children or teenagers playing online games have improved cognitive behaviour than the non-players. They can deal with different and complex circumstances easily. The players are observed to have a higher IQ. Online games even promote social interaction through the multi-player option. They can play with their friends in the multi-player option and gives them a topic to talk and discuss when they are not playing. Social cognitive behaviour is gradually improved through online games.
2. Motivation and Persistency:One major lesson, taught by games is, consistent struggle leads to victory. Games are challenging and keep the player indulged and involved throughout the level which helps in developing a consistent behaviour in the player. The difficulty level gradually increases in a game, which motivates the player to play harder. The games are designed in a way to create a motivating impact on the player's mind. A psychological analysis shows that people playing games deal with the general obstacles to life consistently whereas non-players quit soon.
3. Creativity Enhancement:There are many online games which foster creative learning and polish the creativity factor of the player. Through the different tasks assigned in the games, creative skills are enhanced and intensified. Games that are based on creative footing play a great role in grooming the aesthetic and artistic sense of a child. Games can help nurture the innovative factors in the player's personality to a great extent.
4. Coping with Emotions:Games help the players to cope with different emotional circumstances and breakdowns. Dealing with fear, anxiety, anger and other emotional conditions become easier for the players than non-players. Games allow the player to experience harsh phases in the surreal gaming world, which assist them to cope with such experiences in the real world. Games also help people to get control over their emotions and to direct them in a positive way. It is hard for the non-players to deal with depressive thoughts and anxious feelings, whereas games provide a platform to use those negative emotions in a good way.
5. Strong Decision Making:Most of us got perplexed and confused when two or more options are there to be chosen from. The indecisive nature can often lead to difficult and time-consuming situations. Games demand quick decisions from the players.
6. A tool for Entertainment:Games have always proven to be the paraphernalia for fun and entertainment purposes. Games can teach different lessons. Kids can learn alphabets, words and can increase their vocabulary at a young age through games. Online games usually have catchy graphics and visuals to keep them attractive to the player. Fancy fonts enhance the visuals of the game. Catchy game characters and details are entertaining to the player. Games are your thing to kill boredom.
7. Stress Relief:Scientific research clarifies that games help to get rid of stress. With no age restriction, children after studying, or adults after they get home from work, play online video games to wear off the fatigue. The work stress can be easily dodged by playing online video games. Even violent games can help cope with different stressful conditions. Anger and anxiety issues are easily dealt with through playing games.
8. Skill Development:Games can even help to develop a skill in the player. If a person practices archery in a game, he is likely to have developed expertise in archery in real life. Skilful games can help build mastery in that particular skill. Games can help sharpen and polish different qualities of the player existing in him and can help them explore himself.
9. Body Coordination:While playing a game, the hands and the vision coordinate with each other and the body responds to every move in the game. Thus, games play an important role in body coordination and help sharpen the senses. It encourages the multitasking and problem-solving abilities of a person. The attention and concentration factors also get enhanced through gaming.
10. Developing Mental Abilities:Games demand planning and strategies from the player, the brain gets to exercise more. This helps in developing the mental abilities of the player and sharpens the mind. They give way to competition and helps keep up the spirits high. By taking part in tournaments the interest of the players is developed and the mental health increases by battling with different players worldwide.
11. Vision Improvement:Another scientific research says playing games improve eyesight. The different colour shades used in the gaming visuals, develop the vision of the player and makes it sharper. This is amazing for most of the people as most people assume it to be the reason of vision impairment.
Online gaming is a tool with so many benefits. The online gaming industry is growing with a rapid pace and promotes the use of the internet. Online gaming has gained popularity over the decades. These benefits are so amazing and will help you out at every level. With the scientific research about the gaming benefits, gaming should be adopted for stress reduction, brain sharpness, and physical health and to maintain social behavior. Conclusively, online gaming has a dozen benefits that must not be ignored because they contribute to building the character of a person.