Gone are the days when the whole-sole record of the fleet industry was maintained in the log book which was either left at the mercy of the drivers or at the base stations formed at the source and destination of the cargo. With the evolution of the Cloud-based application development like Azure Development, a new stream of apps and software has emerged in the market and some of them have made the Fleet Tracking actually possible and precise. With the availability of the Cloud development services at competitive prices, more and more people are actually using the apps and software to track their fleet of vehicles and make the difference between the earnings and costs smaller with every new step.
Amongst the hoards of apps and services that are available across the whole world, a few have really changed the game and made the lives of the logistics companies really easy and worthwhile. Most notable ones are the Microsoft Azure and the Internet of Things or the IoT. The following post will comprise the ways Azure IoT based Vehicle Telematics have revolutionized the Fleet Tracking and understand all the technical terms of the subject matter.
Microsoft Azure Development – Understanding the Basics:
Microsoft Azure is the best cloud services platform that comes with an ever-expanding set of services and is the best way for any organization or business to get future ready; meet the challenges arising every day in the light of technological and market advancements and work seamlessly with the tools and frameworks at a global level. The platform has made the Cloud-based application development easier, better, streamlined and more effective in terms of client satisfaction.
Internet of Things – A briefing:
- Microsoft Azure Internet of Things has made it possible for all the businesses to have a simplistic manner of operation, cut down the costs, speed up the market time, avoid losses due to the idling of the transport and conveyances and has made the remote monitoring, asset management, predictive maintenance, and connected products. The technology has made the hectic and unruly lives of the logistics and travel service providers much easier and organized with universal ledgers and distance management systems that have led to fewer costs and better profits.
- Having gained an understanding of the technical components of the subject matter, let us now move on to understand how the Azure IoT based Vehicle Telematics is bringing a revolution in the Fleet Tracking industry.
- Azure IoT based Vehicle Telematics – Understanding the Term and its Effects:
- A combination of the highly modern and high-end Cloud Development Services and IoT has allowed the fleet tracking industries to connect all the assets seamlessly with just one-time data entry.
- The perfectly integrated environment provided by the Azure IoT is secure, highly precise, robust, online all the time, perfect source of real-time information and allows the maintenance of a universal ledger that is immune to all kinds of tampering.
- Further, the availability of a lot of companies that provide Microsoft Azure development and further allied services has made the complete functionality much affordable and easy to incorporate for all kinds of businesses.
- Azure IoT based vehicle Telematics allow the companies to find about and deal with the idling time; best routes; fuel consumption management and cost-cutting in the best way possible. The efficient vehicles; average vehicles; criminal acts and every other thing can be managed perfectly when the master controls are under the admin and the drivers and operators have access to the information and services relevant to their ranks only.
Benefits of Azure IoT based Vehicle Telematics:
Vehicle Performance Maintenance:The cloud development services providers can help you configure your fleet of vehicles such that you can predict and monitor the needs perfectly. Also, you can allocate the resources in a better manner and keep the deadlines on time, no matter what. When the business is down, the cost cutting can be done more efficiently and busy times can be dealt with less pressure.
IoT in Fleet:The Cloud-based application development has made it possible to have IoT in the vehicles and routine cars that make them easy to be managed. The developers can develop innumerable types of vehicle solutions and software to make the fleet management better. These tools and solutions will also offer the business owners valuable insights into the business.
Overall Movement Management:Next time you have an important delivery out on the roads for the destination, you don’t have to sweat yourself over the road conditions, traffic and lack of resources such as fuel and workstations in the way. Azure based IoT vehicle Telematics will provide you all the important information of such accords and thus make sure that you are never late.
You can have real-time information about the traffic, weather, roads, and service stations etc and send the best-suited vehicle out for the delivery.
Optimization of the Fleet:When you are sitting in an office and your vehicle is being driven by some other person, you are left at the mercy of the honesty and diligence of that person and of course, the Almighty. Hence, there are various odds that can affect the overall performance.
But, with the Cloud Development Services for Azure IoT will offer you the perfect tools and solutions to optimize the operations of your fleet. You can:
- Check the delivery routes in advance
- Check the availability of the service stations and fuel stations on the route
- Find out the best vehicle for a particular delivery route
- Perfectly spot the shirkers and liars idling their time away doing nothing
Respond to delays and send help at any place in a perfect manner.
Logiticks – The Leading Azure development company in India:Logiticks provides reliable Microsoft Azure development services in India. The company has a rich experience in all kinds of latest technologies and a deep knowledge of the core Tax, Finance and Banking sectors. Armed with a talent of understanding numbers and stats, the company delivers the best custom-made technical solutions of all kinds.
Services provided by Logiticks.com comprise of:Microsoft Azure development services in India (Azure IoT)
- Mobile & Web Service
- Business Intelligence
- E-Commerce and M-Commerce
- And Many more