If you want to create some magic in your garden, you should definitely consider using Outdoor String Lights. Decorating the outdoor patios and gardens was not only a trend of the past, but it is still done nowadays. The dangling strands and bright lights do wonders to a dull place. So if you’re looking to decorate your home for a party or to just decorate your porch, you should look at the different ways mentioned below to make the most of these string lights.
Always use the best outdoor string lights because you don’t want to make a compromise on the beauty of your house. While gaining momentum, these outdoor lights make for a warm and inviting home.
- Are you planning a party this weekend or having a function at your house? Whatever the case may be, this method can be used to illuminate the entrance to your house. Use the battery operated lights to wind around the black hula hoops to create an enchanting pathway to your home. This will create the perfect dramatic entrance for your function.
- If you are looking to decorate your outdoor patio, then this one is for you. Most of the time, a party after sunset is illuminated only by one bright porch light. But if you use this method to light up your patio, it will create a beautiful ambience for the guests to sit in. You can put down a picnic table in the centre and hang the outdoor string lights above to make an effect of a ceiling. In case you have a swing around, you can design it with these lights. Use the twinkly lights to create an artistic impact on the garden. However, you should use battery operated or solar powered lights so the swing can be used freely without any restraints.
- This one is the most common way to use the outdoor light strings. Just hang the string lights from one wall to the other in the back or front yard. Once these lights turn on, a starlight glow will be created and will add to the beauty of the yard.
- Going out for a candlelight dinner is a great way to end a hectic day. But it’s difficult to reserve a table at a fancy restaurant. So why not create a beautiful candlelight atmosphere right in your backyard? For this, you will have to use a few fairy lights to create a majestic ambience. Put the lights in a glass dome with a black base to create a grand display of lights. These glass domes can be used as a centrepiece to illuminate the table. To further create a fancy mood, use multiple glass domes to light up the area.
- If you are a fan of the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Year’s Eve, you need to try out this method to light up the dining table in the garden. Place the table under a tree branch and hang the strings of outdoor lights from that branch. You can adjust the length of these strings according to your liking.