If you are reading this article, it will be for either of the two reasons. The first says you are a sort of videographer and you wish to up your game, or you are a front enthusiast, and you dabble on photography, so you need a Camera Drone to unleash your creative side.
This article is also for those who are just moving into the world of drones. It will be a plus if you already have some knowledge and skill in flying a drone. There will be some beginner friendly camera drones in the list soon to come. The list of drones about to be provided is below the price tag of $300.
This article aims to help you save by providing options of drones that are that effective yet cheap to obtain.
Here are some of the best camera drones form outstandingdrones.com
They are as follows.
1. DJI Spark MiniThis drone is a bit more than $300. You just need to spend an additional $60 to get this outstanding drone for one of the biggest and the most trusted manufacturer of drones worldwide.
This is a capable camera drone that has a 12mp camera that is fixed unto the drone's 2-axis gimbal. This gimbal ensures steady footage while you record or take pictures.
The DJI spark mini does not come with a controller. You would have to download the DJI app on your phone or tablet so you can control it. This particular DJI app has some great features and modes. Like gestures, Tapfly controls and the smart object detection functionality.
- Dimensions: 5.6"x5.6"x2.2"
- Weight: 1lbs
- Average flight time is up to 20minutes
2. Aukey MohawkIf you are after a mid-sized lightweight drone under the price of $100 the Aukey Mohawk is can be your fit. The set up of this drone is quite easy to do. Some parts are detachable, like the landing gear and blade guards.
You can spend an average of 10 minutes in the air. It has a 2.4GHz plastic controller. It is compatible with switches for calibrating the Tukey mohawk and switching the headless mode for much easier control.
The key has a distant range of over 1000feet. The LED lights located at the bottom of the drone makes it visible during nighttime. It is best to fly this drone in a full open field, far away from people, structures and electric power line.
Aukey is quite a lightweight and powerful drone. You could lose control of the device. But the presence of the 6-axis gyro system helps to keep the drone stable while it flies.
- Dimensions: 7.7" x7.7"x 2.6"
- The average time of flight is up to 10mins
- It weights 11.6ounce
3. Microdrone 3.0This is the smallest drone on the list. Its small size doesn't stop it from being a fully capable drone with a handful of features jam-packed into a small package.
There are some unique accessories like the Wi-Fi camera module and a Virtual Reality headset for first-person view flying.
The drone posses a three control mode such as slow, fast and speedy. There are also modes like the stunt mode which enables you to make flips and rolls here and there.
Your smartphone can be connected to the drone's Wi-Fi, so you can remotely record or capture footage.
- Dimensions: 5.7" x5.7" x1.9"
- Average flight time is 10mins
- Weight without the camera is 56g
- Weight with the camera is 71g
- Camera: 720px1080p HD at 30 frames per second
4. Parrot Bebop 2Parrot are famous for their quality drones. One of their models is the bebop 2. This is an excellent drone to start with especially if you are interested in flying an FPV drone as a hobby. This drone is available for less than $300.
Thus a drone has both basic features and some unique features. One of its unique features is the ability to implement an autopilot plan using the FreeFlight pro app. You will need to purchase this feature in the app. With this feature, you can observe and enjoy the view from the live feed without worrying about controlling your drone.
Another great and beginner-friendly feature is the presence of built-in sensors and navigation system which will help maintain the stability of the drones. Even when there are strong winds, the bebop 2 can withstand strong wind moving at the rate of 15-miles-per-hour. You should be able to control the drone comfortable and still take videos or photos, with its built-in 14mp camera.
- Dimension: 20" x14" x12"
- It weighs 3.1kg
- This camera is a 720HD video
- It lasts in the air for up to 25mins