There was a time when buying a TV was akin to a celebration. Right now, you can buy them online complete with home theatre systems and expect them at your doorstep within a couple of days. The steadily dropping price of electronics has finally made it possible for every young adult to own their personal smart TVs for playing games, binging on Netflix originals and playing music. Television sets have become so much more than Viewing platforms for the movie buff.
Smart television sets have become a lot more affordable than they used to be. Does that mean you should get the most massive 90-inch display you can afford? Is your home ready for a mega-investment? LED and OLED TVs are dominating the market. That has ensured better viewing experience, and smart TVs have guaranteed better connectivity.
However, there are certain things you need to know before you spend your hard earned money –
- Find out the optimal Viewing Distance for a TV. For display sizes below 32-inches, the optimum viewing distance can be less than 4-feet. Therefore, the smaller TV sizes are perfect for smaller rooms.
- If you have a large living room or bedroom, you might want to invest in a large display of 55-inches or more. These sizes demand a viewing distance of 9 feet or more.
- When your budget permits, buy cheap TV Singapore but go with the Full HD 1080p resolution options. It does not make sense to spend money on a new TV and going with a 720p option.
- What are your priorities? Do you Love Watching original Netflix and Amazon Prime shows? Do you want to hook up your PlayStation to your TV? In that case, you should go for a medium-sized smart TV. If you love watching movies and TV shows after a long day, and you do not care about Wi-Fi or HDMI connectivity, then you should go with the sharpest resolution and most significant size your finances will permit.
- The 4K content for TVs is still limited. Moreover, you need to think of the source of material and connectivity options before you choose a 4K display. If you want to experience a true 4K display, always spend a little more and go with the more expensive models. Opt for popular brands with accurate 4K Full HD display.
- Most importantly, go with Android TVs that have proper reviews and ratings online. Check the brand’s web presence and find out all about the features before you spend the money. Real Android 4K HD TVs are expensive, and you might need to save up for quite a few months before you can purchase one.