Dessert is a sweet dish that is served at the end of a meal. But in a narrow sense, these sweets are difficult to accurate. Do you like Coffee in the morning? Why not try some unique dessert in the evening with caffeine aromas? Today Espresso machine is beneficial to provide the best dessert recipes. If you want to check the best Espresso machine, then click here:
Meanwhile, we are discussing some unique recipe that is made up with the help of Espresso machine
Jar of Choco-Coffee Cream with Pistachio Nougatine
- Cream 85 ml
- Milk 85 ml
- Sugar 15 ml
- Coffee Beans, crushed 30 ml
- Dark Chocolate Pastilles 115 g
- Pistachios 170 ml
- Water 45 ml
- Sugar 85 mL
- Corn syrup 45 ml
- Put cream in a saucepan, on the other hand, put the milk, cream, and sugar in a boil. Remove cream from heat, add the coffee, mix and let infuse 10 min.
- Pass the excellent sieve infusion to remove the coffee beans, then put back on the heat for one boil. Pour the mixture over the chocolate chips into a high rimmed container and let it stand for 1 min.
- Pour chocolate cream into glasses and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- For pistachio nougatine, preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Place the pistachios on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 8 minutes, stirring a few times.
- In a saucepan, combine corn syrup, sugar, and water. Cook on high heat 2 to 3 min until medium caramel. Remove from the heat and add the pistachios all at once. After that just coat well.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Allow cooling entirely to room temperature before coarsely chopping with a knife. Add Pistachio Nougatine to each jar of cream and serve.
Smooth iced coffee
- Thick cream 125 ml
- Ice cubes 500 ml
- Coffee 500 ml
- Vanilla essence 3 ml
- Maple syrup 30 ml
- Crush the ice cubes in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir for 2 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture, unctuous and sparkling.
- Serve immediately.
Cream of coffee and Chocolate pie
- Liquid cream 300 g of
- Soluble coffee 4 g
- Sugar 37 gr
- Eggs 2 yolks
- Liquid coffee extract
- Dark chocolate 100g
- Whole liquid cream 100 g
- Liquid coffee extract
- Heat the cream in a saucepan with the coffee.
- Whip the yolks with the sugar. Add the hot cream or coffee and mix it thoroughly after that cook a little on the fire until the cream is a little smooth like a custard. Add the coffee extract according to these tastes and pour over the cooked. Bake for about 20 minutes at 160.
- It is necessary that when one passes the finger slightly on the cream one does not have cream which sticks there. Leave to cool.
- Boil the cream and pour in three times on the chopped chocolate. Add the coffee extract. Then put it on the glass and pour crème Brule with cold coffee.
- Place in the fridge to let it cool and harder.
Ingredients for dough:
- Sugar 220 g
- Water 250 ml
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 20 g
- Soluble coffee 2.5 tablespoons
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter or margarine 125 g
- Eggs 2
- Flour 225 g
- Baking powder 2.5 teaspoons
- Fine salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole cold liquid cream 250 g
- Soluble coffee 1 teaspoon
- Icing sugar according to taste 30 -50g
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 25 g
- Vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 6 (180 °). Place large paper trays in the standard muffin mould imprints.
- For the dough, pour the sugar and water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, mixing until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the cocoa powder, the soluble coffee, and the bicarbonate and whip gently and continuously to dissolve the powders without lumps.
- Add the butter cut in pieces and melt without stirring until boiling again and simmer for 5 minutes before removing from heat. Let cool.
- In a bowl or directly on a sheet of parchment paper, sift the flour with the yeast and salt. Whisk the eggs lightly and add them off the heat with the mocha cream directly into the saucepan alternating with the flour and mixing just enough to obtain a homogeneous paste and no trace of flour.
- Spread the dough into the muffin pan, filling almost to the edges, bake and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cakes are puffed and firm on the surface. Cool the cakes on a rack.
- For icing, pour liquid cream into a bowl, add soluble coffee and mix well to dissolve.
- Stir in the sugar, cocoa, and vanilla with a fork and whisk until stiff peaks form between whips and whipped cream.
- Fill a pastry bag with a fluted sleeve with the mocha cream and garnish the cupcakes. Decorate with chocolate shavings, sifted cocoa powder, vermicelli or chocolate balls.