At first, I want to say sorry to the moms who have already installed Whatsapp sniffer in their kids’ phone. Because here I will give some tips to outsmart all the spy apps to use WhatsApp easily. So here are the tricks to use WhatsApp safely and secretly.
- Sometimes you have to avoid or have no time to check the chat for many reasons. But you wish that the chat stays unread. You have to disable the read receipts from the settings, and your problem Is solved.
- If you have lots of contacts and want to sort the favourite ones? Then just go to the settings then to data and storage use. In the storage use, you will know with whom you have chatted most. You can make your favourite group after seeing the list.
- Want to know when your message was delivered or read? Then tap and hold the message, there will come some info. You will get all the information you want.
- Some sick maniacs just take profile pics and do unethical works. If you want to stay safe then got to settings then click privacy then profile photo. Click the nobody, and you will be safe.
- Everyone has some friends that are annoying but hard to avoid. Sometimes in WhatsApp chat, you may face annoying chat group that you can’t leave but also don’t want to get irritated with the chat sound. It is easy, just mute the group chat notification. While muting, you will get some options, pick the one you prefer.
- From WhatsApp attach menu section, you can send your location to your friends for easy tracking. Cool right?
- To avoid the “last seen” feature, set your privacy settings to nobody. It is for them who nags you for no reason if they see you online.
- WhatsApp has the option for them who has lazy fingers. Just shout “hey Siri or google” and announce the name and message you want to send.
- You can custom a list to send a private message. Just tap the option on the broadcast list and make a private chat list. Now send as much as private message as you can.
- You can backup all your chats especially important chats by selecting the chat backup option in the settings.
- When you are an important meeting or family time, you may have to miss important chats. But in the free time, you have to scroll and look for those important messages. Here let me help you, just double tap the messages and mark the star icon. This makes your work easy.
So here were some tips to use WhatsApp safely even your device has WhatsApp sniffer. But I strongly recommend parents to keep an eye on their kids about their online activity. In this internet era, everything is there on the web free and uncensored. It is high time for the parents to stay alert and give children a proper guide and education about the pros and cons of the internet world.