|Image by rawpixels via pexels.com|
Table of Content
- 1. Merax massage recliner chair with air massage system
- 2. Real relax massage chair recliner – Electric zero gravity full body shiatsu chair
- 3. iJoy active perfect fit massage chair
- 4. New Forever Rest FR-5Ks Premier Back Saver, Shiatsu Zero Gravity Massage Chair
- 5. Kahuna Superior Massage Chair
- 6. Full Featured Luxury Shiatsu Chair
- 7. Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair
- 8. Luraco i7 iRobotics 7th Generation 3D Zero Gravity Heating Massage Chair
- 9. Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair
- 10. Osaki OS 4000 Executive Zero Gravity Massage Chair Recliner Deluxe
Now, the reasons why massage chairs are so popular nowadays is because they alleviate the stress and improves the flexibility of the muscles, improves lymphatic and venous flow, and also increases endorphins level which is a natural hormone produced in your body that has morphine-like effects but without any side effects.
There are varieties of massage chairs available which often puts a lot of people into a dilemma of deciding which one would be the best suitable for them. If you are one of those people then no need to worry as we’ve done all the research and created this comprehensive list of top massage chairs suitable for everyone’s needs.
1. Merax massage recliner chair with air massage systemMerax’s product offers decent latest features at a low price. Design of this chair is quite stylish, and it will relieve your back pain. The chair has eight massage points that focus on the back, neck and lumbar area which delivers relief from pain to any part of your body.
- 25 airbags that act on shoulder parts, buttock leg parts, arm parts, and foot parts.
- It comes with 5 levels of air stimulations and 3 levels of massage strength which improves circulations and alleviates back pain.
- Easy to clean with damp cloth as it comes with faux leather.
- Equipped with intelligent roller system to maximize the comfort.
- You can’t adjust the positions.
- Sometimes you may feel that the message is a bit rough.
- Not suitable for severe back pain.
2. Real relax massage chair recliner – Electric zero gravity full body shiatsu chairZero gravity feature of this chair makes it one of the important choices among all. It’s a reliable and welcoming addition to the chair. It improves your overall massage experience, and its design aspect is pretty modern too.
- It comes with 4 preset massage programs and additional zero-gravity feature which gives you the relaxing full-body massage.
- It has 8 massage rollers that work with other programs inside the backrest and foot rollers function.
- Equipped with 50 airbags placed all over the seat, arms, legs, and shoulder which gives air compression to the body and provides a quality massage.
- Seat massager includes heat, vibration, and air squeeze which promote better metabolism and blood circulation in your body.
- Some users complained about rough massage at some point.
- Quite expensive.
- Neck massage is not very comfortable.
3. iJoy active perfect fit massage chairThis chair is built to relieve the pain from an upper part of the body. The chair is compact and doesn’t look too bulky like other chairs in the list. Also, it can blend quite well with the furniture inside the house.
- Uses Orbit, Stretch, massage pressure and Glide motion to stimulate hand techniques of professional or expert massage therapists.
- Comes with three auto-programs: THINK, PERFORM, and RECHARGE.
- Equipped with the reclined handle to adjust the chair up to 180 degrees.
- Compact hence, saves the furniture space.
- Easily portable.
- Quite Inexpensive.
- Quite a small chair so, may not be suitable for everyone.
- No headrest.
4. New Forever Rest FR-5Ks Premier Back Saver, Shiatsu Zero Gravity Massage ChairThe chair offers four massage techniques and many other cool features that will make sure you get the most comfortable and effective massage therapy.
- Zero gravity recliner allows relaxation, better blood circulation, deeper and more effective message.
- It has 7 different massage variations mode.
- With one touch on the remote control, you can enjoy four automatic massage programs.
- Rolling foot massage and elongation.
- Expensive as it comes with so many functionalities.
- Quite bulky so, difficult to port.
5. Kahuna Superior Massage ChairThis one is a premium product with a steeper price tag, but definitely worth the money as it comes with a lot of high-tech functionalities.
- Revised remote control, tripe hip airbags, and air intensity massage up to 5 levels.
- It has a total of 9 programs including 5 auto programs and 4 special programs.
- It collaborates with the latest technology embedded with various techniques which makes sure that you get human-like touch massage.
- Equipped with 6 rollers that give you a feel like you are getting the message by 6 hands.
- Expensive chair, but worth the money.
6. Full Featured Luxury Shiatsu ChairThis chair delivers a relaxing, vibrant, and therapeutic massage that will thaw the daily stress away from your whole body and provides the lower back pain relief.
- It comes with 3-D intelligent detect that will give you the real humanized-hands-like massage.
- Longer massage time will make sure that you get the longer time to relax and enjoy the comfortable massage.
- With a single touch, you can select from the 4 great automatic programs.
- Equipped with built-in heat therapy in the back which helps in relaxing the muscles.
- For the maximal comfort and best massage, it comes with 3 true zero gravity positioning with only single touch.
- Not budget friendly.
7. Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage ChairIt has got quite a different look and modern style design makes it more attractive. Its swivel base is a huge bonus here, and other inbuilt functions offer a great massage.
- Its exclusive BodyMap Pro functionality lets you press the area where you want to feel better and then all you have to do is sit back as swivel-based massage chair will do the rest.
- 5 auto massage programs.
- Targeted muscle benefits which provide deep healing at a core level.
- Patented warm air technology which provides relief from shoulder to back.
- Leg massage is not too comfortable.
- Mid-price range so, may not be suitable for everyone.
8. Luraco i7 iRobotics 7th Generation 3D Zero Gravity Heating Massage ChairIts equipped with the most advanced technologies, health enhancements, massage therapy techniques, and entertainment features all in one ingenious and comprehensive chair.
- True 3D robotic system and most advanced technology that provides superior shoulders, neck, and lower back massage.
- It has 3 layered foot and calf massager.
- Body swivel with twist stretching functionality.
- Equipped with double rollers for the foot massage.
- 5 levels of intensity provide full body heat.
- This one will create a massive hole in your pocket as it is one of the most expensive chairs in the market.
9. Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage ChairThis is by far the best-selling product and the benefits it offers rates it as a medical grade device. It’s an excellent choice for those with back problems and needs some muscle relaxation.
- It has power rollers which reduce stress, fatigue and relaxes muscles.
- Improves the mobility, flexibility, and posture of legs.
- 4 inbuilt programs for a better massage.
- 30 airbags with heat intelligent roller system.
- Quite difficult to assemble the chair.
10. Osaki OS 4000 Executive Zero Gravity Massage Chair Recliner DeluxeThis chair was inspired by the models from NASA, and it is one of the quite advanced popular massage chair.
- Upgraded PU increases durability and comfort.
- It has Six unique preset programs.
- It comes with a large LCD wireless remote which is easy to use.
- Equipped with 2 stage zero gravity positioning which is inspired by NASA.
- Air pressure massage for arms, calves, hips, feet, and shoulders.
- Seat vibration massage with 5 levels of speed and intensity.
- Takes up to 2 hours to assemble the chair and difficult for portability.
- Many people think that massage chairs are expensive items, but in reality, it is a one-time investment as it will provide so many significant benefits over a long time for your body.
Jessica Smith is an avid reader who enjoys getting lost in the world of books. Holding on to her passion for fitness, She Believes that a healthy diet is a key to healthy living. For healthy diet related information visit Hxbenefit.com