On the social media accounts, we all want to be very popular, and it is kind of a job for us as marketers to be famous.
1. On Hashtags do a Keyword Research?Using proper hashtags is not enough. Using appropriate and highest traffic hashtags is the goal for you. You need to search out the hashtags your target users are mostly clicking on because these hashtags are equivalent of keywords.
The engagement you will receive will be the highest if you utilise about 11 hashtags.
The hashtags that will gain relevant traffic are the best to use. You won’t be able to get the desired level of engagement if you use the wrong hashtags. The power of hashtags was used by Jawbone, the founder of the fitness tracker. They used #knowyourself that was very generic and was being used by people already. So, there was no such engagement with the theme of the jawbone and to this hashtag if someone clicked it.
Using relevant and targeted keywords will gain more popularity for you.
2. Try to inspire your audienceInspiration makes people feel good. If someone makes them feel inspired he will be liked. Social media marketers upload a lot of inspirational quotes in videos on their Instagram to encourage people and hire the Buy Instagram likes to make more followers.
3. Sometimes Giveaway nice giftsInsanely becoming popular on Instagram is indeed not always free. Some of the posts on Instagram are for giving prizes, and this is to be done to get followers. Even one giveaway will get you around a thousand followers at least and increase your popularity.
4. Show lifestyle picturesWhen it’s about the lifestyle, there are only a few people that live lavishly like Dan Bilzerian who has a lot of Buy Real Instagram likes because of his lifestyle which is vital for his success.
We are mostly curious about how others live this makes lifestyle marketing really attractive. We can't live this kind of life, but we live our dreams out through these people. All the rich people and celebrities or athletes etc. use Instagram to show such a lifestyle that brings followers and likes. But for the rest of us, we can confirm at least the necessary lifestyle pictures rather than a Lamborghini.
5. Few selfies are goodInstagram delivers a look at people's everyday life that's why it's popular, and we like it.
Instagram allows you to sneak peek into people everyday life and people expect a lot of selfies from you if you’re a beautiful celebrity.
Some people are against these selfies, but that’s no reason to be ashamed of because you have right of self-expression. Go ahead make some selfies for your Instagram even if you’re not pretty you are original.
Like the self-proclaimed leader of the ‘’selfie movement’’’ @mrpimpgoodgame you would have hundreds of different selfies and still get followers.
6. Comment on photos of othersA lot of exposure can be gained by leaving many meaningful comments on other’s photos. Your Instagram may be checked by the author and others if you go a positive and thoughtful comment rather merely liking them. You will get more followers if you have a good profile.
On Instagram, the likes are 600 % more than comments on the photos. As double tapping is more comfortable then to comment and say something creative. But when you make this extra effort, you will get more people to see your profile and follow you.
Different programs such as IconoSquare can assist you in becoming a more successful Instagram user, and it allows you to post various comments easier.
A test by Richard Lazazzera showed which kind of engagements resulted in the most return. When he followed the different users, he got only 14% to follow back. When he liked the photos of others, he got followed again by 22% of the people. And when he wanted and commented, 34% of the users followed back.
Post a lot of different photos because people do not want to follow an account with only a few pictures. When a profile is clicked for Best News Apps, three different metrics are seen that will enable the people to whether they want to follow or not.
7. Post additional photos.
You should have a lot of posts that include these different additional photos Target the newest hashtags.
The way to get more exposure through hashtags is familiar to a lot of people. But which hashtags to use?
Most people add a vast number and variety of hashtags to every post they make, e.g. #likeforlike or #bestofig and hope that they will get increased likes. This is a good way. But using the TOP 100 Hashtags is a far more efficient method of getting more likes and followers.