Pharmacy is in full force and is expected to remain high in demand forever. Role of a pharmacist is no joke and is the most challenging one for the aspirants. Pharmacists are available in hospitals, clinics, internet pharmacies and pharmaceutical wholesalers. Their job is to give advice to the patients about the medication and make sure they are safe.
“The first impression is the last impression” it is not just a saying but has a literal meaning to it. An initial impression of the candidates, especially for the fresher interested in pharmacy, made because of their resume. Writing a resume is no joke. It should be well written and in an organized manner. Today’s youth is always in a hurry and so in making their career. So, to satisfy this need, they have to create an impressive resume which bright your chances to enter the company. Writing a resume can be a big deal, but if you have resume tips, you to start it effectively overcome the hurdle coming in your way.
Always remember that a recruiter reviews hundreds of resumes every day. So, your resume should be different and stand out from others.
Here are some tips which will help a job seeker to write a compelling and impressive CV to land a good pharmacist job:
- The language of the resume should be professional with no spelling mistakes or errors. As you are preparing for the first time, avoid using harsh or raw language. For the experience one, update your resume with past achievements of yours.
- There are three types of resume, that is, Chronical, Functional, and Combination. Chronical is the traditional format and appeal to older readers. Functional is a type which lists your experience according to your skills. It is useful for those who are changing their career. Would, as its name suggests, it is a combination of both chronical and functional. These are the three formats which will help you to decide how to effectively start it.
- The content of the resume should be in brief. Heading in the resume is important and should be written in bold font. Your name, personal email address, permanent address and valid phone number must be included in this section. If the opportunity came your way, you will be automatically notified through emails or direct calls.
- The length of the resume should be one or two pages. It should be brief and relevant information should be added. It should contain the importance of your role and how beneficial for the organization.
- Write a strong objective which includes detailed information about your career plan. Portray a strong career ambition and write it in a way that can showcase your capabilities. It should be brief and straightforward. Write it in two or three sentences.
- Next column is the most critical section of the resume as it includes your educational qualifications and skills. Highlight this section as it helps the recruiter to understand you better. Include job training and certificate course if done earlier. If you had prior experience in this field, then you are on the priority list of the employer.
- Extracurricular activities like painting, sketching and sports activities and the personal interest of the candidates also requires a section. Vocational training or volunteer work will prove a bang for the candidates at the starting phase of their career.
These are few tips which will open a wide range of pharmacist jobs for the job seekers. Submit resume on the as many job portals to grab job opportunities in various profile. Bring ideas to life and register on Monster India, one of the leading job portals for better access and better connections.
Author bio: Arpana Sharma is a passionate content writer who writes articles related to jobs and career opportunities in various profile. She also writes about varied topics such as tourist spots, temples and loves to explore them.