DStv has announced that from Friday (13 July) all of its customers will receive the full complement of Supersport Channels at no extra charge.
In a statement released on Wednesday, DStv said that Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus customers will be able to acces the channels until 31 July.
Sporting events that will be accessible include:
- The FIFA World Cup final and the third-place playoff match;
- The women and men’s Wimbledon finals;
- The German and Hungarian Formula One Grands Prix;
- The Super Rugby playoffs;
- International pre-season football tournaments;
- The Monaco and London Diamond League meets;
- The Tour de France;
- The Open Championship;
- The inaugural Athletics World Cup;
- Several international cricket tours.
DStv said that customers will also be able to stream these channels live on DStv Now online or on the app.
It added that full schedule for all the Supersport channels is available on the TV Guide on DStv.com or on the DStv Now app, or directly on your decoder.