In all honesty we all want our relationships to be as simple and as easy as possible to make our lives easier. It only makes sense that you date in your ‘circle’ because the only way you’ll ever get a partner that understands and respects your career is to have a partner that knows the industry that you are in.
That’s why when celebrities date celebrities it’s not really much of a big deal, the only crazy part is how some of these relationships never last too long.
We took the time to set up a list of celebrities and their exes and came up with 25 relationships that just didn’t work out too well.
Check out 50 South African Celebrities And Their Exes…
1. KO and Sarah Langa
2. Arthur & ChomeeFrom manager to boyfriend, well people always say don’t mix business with pleasure and we guess that’s why Chomee and Arthur are now exes and back to just making music together, in the studio that is.
3. Cassper Nyovest & BoityYoung lovers these two were. We really glad that they’re still the best of friends though.
4. Kelly Khumalo & Jub JubKelly and her luck with men. Let’s not even go into detail, how many exes does she even have though?
5. Minnie Dlamini & Itumeleng KhuneHonestly Minnie was going to be my favourite soccer wife. If her and Itu didn’t break up she would be on Diski Diva’s eish. Wait, aren’t exes on Diski Diva’s? -Note to Diski Diva’s producers, please make a plan.
6. Nomuzi Mabena & Thomas GumedeStill a big shocker to us we guess these two really know how to keep things to themselves. They’ve really grown together in the industry and are always there for each other.
7. AKA and DJ Zinhle
8. Samkelo and Thomas
9. Teko and Lizelle
10. Lunga and KNaomi