While many celebrity couples out there are fighting hard to be the next power Couple, others enjoy having private relationships away from public scrutiny.
Also Read :Top 10 Richest Women In South Africa!
Some of these couples you probably didn’t realize were an item, until you searched thoroughly. Their laid-back style and attitude shows they are perfect for each other, and don’t seek a second opinion.
Also Read: BFFs Winnie And Palesa denny ‘Fighting Over A Man’ Reports!
Below are only a select few, and other couples are welcome to steal a leaf from their book.
1. Simphiwe Tshabalala And BokangThe Tshabalalas are the most private couple in celeb-vile. Kaizer Chiefs and Bafana Bafana star Simphiwe Tshabalala and his wife former Miss SA Bokang have managed to keep their relationship and marriage to themselves, close relatives and friends. The couple have been in a relationship for a while before getting married and have a cute son together.
2. Hulisani Ravele And PsyfoHulisani Ravele and Sipho ‘Psyfo’ Ngwenya have been dating for over a decade, and at some point they were rumored to be married. These two are high school sweethearts and have grown together as a couple. Having said that though, they have managed to keep their relationship away from the public eye,and don’t feel the pressure to be that “It” couple.
3. Kabelo And Gail MabalaneAlthough the Mabalanes are very much in love, they don’t flaunt it for the world to see. This cute couple have managed to keep their romance seriously tight-lipped, and managed to have a peaceful wedding celebration free from all the hype. They have a beautiful daughter and look good together.
4. Nhlanhla And TK NcizaMafikizolo lead singer Nhlanhla Ncizais lives a very private life and is unfazed by the fame surrounding her. She and her husband who is also in the music industry TK are a perfect match as they have a common understanding on matters of privacy. The Nciza’s have been through a lot and stick with each other through thick and thin, all the more reasons to keep their lives private
5. ProVerb And LieslThe Idols SA host Proverb and former Miss SA Liesl Laurie have kept their relationship from the public eye until they were ready. Since Pro’s split from his wife last year, he has maintained that he will not speak about his romantic life, something that is not easy for a celebrity.