SAMAS: The woman in the yellow dress strikes again!
This time the woman, known as Skolopad, not only showed of her ASSets but she literally leopard-crawled her way onto the red carpet.
The lady in the yellow dress defends her half-naked carpet writhing at #SAMA23
She quickly became the talk of the town during the South African Music Awards at Sun City over the past weekend, but who is she really?
5 things we know about Skolopad:
- Her real name is Nonhlanhla Qwabe.
- She embraces her body, but that we know.
- She is a dancer, performer and a house kwaito artist, according to her Instagram account.
- She hails from Qwa Qwa in the Free State, and her stage name is Skolopad
- According to Times Live Skolopad is a professional nurse who also doubles up as a house DJ.
Check out the photos of her entrance at the South African Music Awards:
#SAMA23#thighChallenge— pearl. (@deja_pearl) May 27, 2017
Ladies I know y'all can do better than skolopad
....Skolopad spotted at the #SAMA23 👀 she's at it again. I don't know if it's confidence or what 👐 pic.twitter.com/pFiexG0KAL— Lerato Seutloadi ♡ (@LeratoRSA) May 27, 2017
#SAMA23 Skolopad be like— MiniStaR💟(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (@SeaphesihleR) May 27, 2017
"ROAST ME IM YOUR CORNISH"
😂😂👐 shem Shem pic.twitter.com/0bT73gfLdK