|Zolani Mahola Throwback: Celebs before and after weight loss|
Zolani Mahola Completely Transformed her Body we will be kin to know what remedy she used for her Weight-Loss Secrets. Sometimes the hardest part of making a big change is getting motivated. Which is why we've found seriously inspiring women who have lost lot of Weight.
Zolani Mahola is a South African singer and actress. Since 2002, she has been the lead singer of the South African music group Freshlyground.
Born: 19 July 1981, Bhisho
Education: University of Cape Town
Children: Zazi Bastion Mahola-Klemp
Movies: Zambezia, Black South-easter
Music group: Freshlyground (Since 2002)
- Mahola and six other musicians formed Freshlyground in Cape Town in 2002.
- After Freshlyground published their second album, Nomvula, in 2004, The Sunday Times described Mahola as one of South Africa's best and most inspiring young singers.
- She traveled to Cape Town and Durban with English pop singer Robbie Williams in 2006, with Freshlyground performing as Williams' supporting act.
- She sang on The Parlotones' third studio album, Stardust Galaxies (2009).
- At the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Mahola, with Freshlyground and Shakira, performed "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" in the opening and closing ceremonies. "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" was the official song of FIFA World Cup in 2010.
- At the Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2011, held on 25 July in Johannesburg, Mahola was among eight women honoured by the South African division of Glamour.
- Glamour declared both her and her bandmate Kyla-Rose Smith "The Icons" of South African women in 2011.
You strike a woman, you strike a rock. Infuriating, sickening and saddening how much violence there is towards women in our country. So reflective of our wounded nation. I'm raising my sons to love and respect themselves in the hopes that they will never need to raise their hand to a woman, a boy or a girl #lovenohate #antheadavisonphotography @maccosmetics