Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Boob Job Gone Wrong; Woman Dies After Tourist Botched Her, Gives Her Poison


A woman has just died after undergoing a breast implant at a beauty salon in Sydney. The 35-year-old reportedly went into cardiac arrest during the plastic surgery procedure at the establishment.

She was taken to the hospital earlier this week after the horrific incident and died this Friday.The deceased woman was also the owner of the Chippendale beauty salon in which she spent her final hours.The woman who performed the botched procedure has been charged with reckless grievous bodily harm and using poison so as to endanger life, according to BuzzFeed.

Authorities have discovered she is a Chinese tourist who holds no Australian medical qualifications.

According to ABC, the 33-year-old is being accused of aiding the salon owner’s death after putting her under an anesthetic and inserting a breast filler into her chest area.

“Further legal action is being considered,” said the NSW police in a statement after the incident.


This post first appeared on NnekaTorti, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Boob Job Gone Wrong; Woman Dies After Tourist Botched Her, Gives Her Poison

×

Subscribe to Nnekatorti

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×