The aftereffect of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 has been at long last pronounced today, on June 23. Every one of those competitors who had showed up for the exam are required to check their particular outcomes, once proclaimed, at the official site cbseneet.nic.in
The aftereffect of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 has been at last pronounced today, on June 23, by the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE). Every one of those applicants who had showed up for the exam are required to check their particular outcomes, once announced, at the official site cbseneet.nic.in. The outcomes will likewise be accessible at cbseresults.nic.in and results.gov.in.
The Supreme Court has prior coordinated the CBSE to announce the (NEET comes about putting a stay on the Madras High Court’s request limiting distribution of results. The top court had requested that CBSE proclaim NEET 2017 outcomes before 26 June.
Ventures to check the outcome
- Sign on to the official site www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Tap on the connection for ‘CBSE NEET 2017: Result’
- In the gave fields, enter your move number and date of birth
- Tap on submit
- Your outcome will be shown on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
About the exam:
- The exam was hung on May 7 for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in restorative/dental universities keep running with the endorsement of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- A sum of 11,38,890 understudies enlisted for this examination including 1522 NRIs, 480 OCIs, 70 PIOs and 613 Foreigners. This exam was led in 10 dialects at 1921 exam focuses in 103 urban communities.
“The cut-off for general class would be in the vicinity of 380 and 410,” said master Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP Educational Content of Toppr.