With DailiesRoom.com, you are very sure not to miss out on All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips every Sunday Morning. So just like always check below to see the Football Papers Latest News And Transfer Gossips This Morning.
This Football Papers Latest News And Transfer Gossips for This Morning you will be seeing below contains news from Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool… So check them out below
Football Papers Latest News And Transfer Gossips This Morning
- Manchester United are happy to wave goodbye to Paul Pogba next month regardless of whether Jose Mourinho stays at Old Trafford
- Jose Mourinho has “lost” 90 per cent of the Manchester United squad according to a senior player at Old Trafford.
- Arsenal are lining up a £40m move for Boca Juniors ace Cristian Pavon in January.
- Everton are keen on RB Leipzig striker Jean-Kevin Augustin and could involve Ademola Lookman in a player-plus-cash deal next month.
- Former Manchester City supremo Garry Cook has put a team, understood to be mainly from the United States, together to try and buy Newcastle United.
- Chelsea are set to offload Callum Hudson-Odoi in January if they win the race to sign Borussia Dortmund forward Christian Pulisic, who is also a target for Liverpool.
- Newcastle United and Fulham are interested in Jablonec midfielder Michal Travnik after a series of impressive Czech League displays.
- Rangers are plotting a move for out-of-favour Southampton midfielder Steven Davis.
- Cardiff City are facing competition from Fulham for Nantes striker Emiliano Sala.
- Rangers and Derby County, managed by old friends Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard, could battle for Dundee star Glen Kamara, who is out of contract in the summer.
- West Ham are keen on Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira, who could be loaned out in January.
- Arsenal have been told £14m is the price tag should they wish to sign Barcelona playmaker Denis Suarez.
- Manchester City are set to beat rivals United to the signature of Galatasaray defender Ozan Kabak.
- Everton will rival Tottenham in the race to sign Barcelona midfielder Riqui Puig and hope their recent contacts with the club will give them the edge.
- Celtic and Rangers could go head-to-head for the signature of Willem II’s Spanish striker Fran Sol.
- Chelsea are under further scrutiny after pictures emerged of a group of supporters holding a flag bearing a Nazi insignia, thought to have been taken in Budapest earlier this week.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers wants to sign two strikers in the January transfer window.
- Highly-rated Rangers teenager Dapo Mebude has agreed a contract extension until 2021.
- Celtic are fitting CCTV at Celtic Park to cut down on sectarian songs and drinking in the stands.
DON’T MISS: 2018 Ballon d’Or Award New Winner Luka Modric Beats Ronaldo & Messi
That is all for now, Please you can use the comment box below to drop your recommendation.
The post Football Papers Latest News And Transfer Gossips This Morning appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here