Are you in your second to last year of undergraduate study? Then we want to let you know that Standard Chartered Bank internship Programme accept internship applications from you or final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation. Here is how you can Apply for the Internship programme.
The Basic information you need to know concerning this Programme has be given in this article, Just read it carefully and see the steps to apply for FREE.
Standard Chartered bank is recruiting for the Position “Internship Programme 2019 – Global Banking”.
About the internship programme
The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
It intend to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2020.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
RELATED: How To Apply for 2019 World Bank Summer Internship programme
2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme
See the requirement to apply for the programme below
- Only candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying are considered. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, The Bank may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. The Bank will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
NOTE: The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants Should Click HERE To Apply. There was no Specified Date that the internship programme application is ending, but hurry up if you are Interested and Qualified.
Share this 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme Application Guide on your Social Network So that others can still know about it.
The post 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme Application Guide appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here