If I may ask; How long have you been trying to get an answer on How to Delete email account on BellSouth? or answer How to Delete BellSouth email account? Check out below for all you really need to know:
To delete Bellsouth Email account means that you do not want this email account anymore. Doing this required you going to the settings from where he can not only delete his email account but also he can save his necessary items too. Let`s know how it works.
LEARN NOW: Sign Up Webmail – Webmail Account Free Registration | Webmail Log in
How to Delete Email Account on BellSouth From Your Device
Follow the tips on how to delete email account on Bellsouth listed below:
1. Go to the website of terminating BellSouth account page and enter the correct email address and password.
2. Click the sign button for Bellsouth and go to the settings gear icon showing at the right of the page.
3. Click on the backup option and save all the necessary things and then click the continue button.
4. Select the confirm identity tab with the password and then click the terminating account option showing at the bottom.
5. Enter the Bellsouth email address and password and then, click the Delete button forever.
6. At least wait for 90 days to delete the data associated with the account if want to secure email then enter the email address and select the reason and then move to the next.
7. Then after, click the entire data from another BellSouth mail if do not require more and go forward to complete the process at the end.
After following this simple steps that are required in order to delete the Bellsouth emailing service above and you are still unable to save or delete any data from Bellsouth email account before deleting then use the comment box below to get to us, BUT please make sure you also include your EMAIL Address for us to serve you better.
The post How to Delete Email Account on BellSouth From Your Device appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here