The Nigeria Airforce DSSC Recruitment form for the year 2017 will be available for suitable Applicants to apply for the DSSC. The NAF online Registration will start 18 May, 2017 and closes 15 June, 2017. If you are interested and qualify for this Recruitment then Note that the online Registration is free.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
See: Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online Application form/Requirements
Nigeria Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form
NAF Recruitment – Eligibility
If you are applying, you Must see to the following:
- Applicant Must be A Nigerian.
- Male Applicants must not less be than 1.66m tall and Female Applicants must not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants must be between 22-30 years old by 31 December 2017, then for Consultants 22-35years old.
Applicants who want to Apply Must Possess the follow; so if you don’t have the following qualifications, then you should not Apply;
Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields: B Ed in Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science, BSc/BA
Electrical Electronic Engineering (IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology and Physical and Health Education;
Medical Doctors (Consultants, Medical officers and Dental Officers, BSc Nursing (Any other qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic and Anesthetic will be an added advantage.
Applicant must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
How to Apply For NAF Recruitment
It’s Online registration is Free;
- Go to www.airforce.mil.ng
- Complete the Application form
- Print out the under-listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Note the Following:
- The NAF Online Registration Starts; 18 May 2017 and closes; 15 June 2017 as stated earlier.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1st to 8th of July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all processes are free.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee.
- The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For More Information on the Online Registration, Kindly Contact Us and we will be available for you
Also See: List of batch 3-9 NAF 2017/2018 Successful Shortlisted Candidates for interview
Please share this and let others know about it, also use the comment box below for your recommendation or question on Nigeria Airforce DSSC Recruitment form Thanks
The post 2017 NAF Online Registration – Nigeria Airforce Dssc Recruitment Form appeared first on DailiesRoom.com.
This post first appeared on Waphan.com Free Download Games, Music, Videos, App, please read the originial post: here