Chair of Excellence on Consumer Law and Jurisprudence of The Tamil Nadu
Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. presenting an biggest and amazing competition. So talent person get ready to take participate because it’s a time to show talent. Winner will be get selected prize but for that have to enter in competition. So let’s participate in competition and read all information before enter.
First State Level Moot Court Competition 2018 – Win Cash Prizes
Today’s grand First State Level Moot Court Competition is organised by the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University. So students get ready to prove your self because this competition is not for every one because it’s for those who are sharp minded. This is the best time to show your talent. Don’t think much it’s a golden chance for you so participate now and be a shining winner. If this competition will loose then it will not come again.
So an amazing competition is in front of you so don’t be late and participate now a grand opportunity is waiting for you so don’t think much and participate now.
Competition link: http://tndalu.ac.in/moot2018.php
Competition full information: http://tndalu.ac.in/moot2018/MOOTCOURTBROCHURE.pdf
Registration Form: http://tndalu.ac.in/moot2018/REGISTRATIONFORM.pdf
Declaration form: http://tndalu.ac.in/moot2018/DECLARATIONFORM.pdf
How To Participate:
- Read all information before enter in Competition and also click on the link for information.
- Fill up the application form and submit before the last date.
- At the time of competition participants have to come in the dress code.
- Must have to fill declaration form.
- Eligibility: Bona fide students who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in Law. 3 Years LL.B. or 5 Years LL.B. Programme in Tamil Nadu can only participate
Compensation of Rs. 50 lakhs along with the costs of the suit and Rs. 5 lakhs towards the expenses incurred in the treatment as the deceased was the sole bread winner of the family.
- Last date for submission of hard copies and soft copies of Memorials 15 January, 2018
- Competition will held on 2 , 3 and 4 of February, 2018
The post First State Level Moot Court Competition 2018 – Win Cash Prizes appeared first on contestnews.in.