A Fire burst out in Manhyia Palace after a gas cylinder exploded in the kitchen area. The Ghana Fire Service immediately reached to the scene and controls the situation.
According to an eyewitness, the fire rose when a gas cylinder explosion occurred in the kitchen area of Manhyia Palace. He further detailed that at that time only one of Asantehene, Otumfuo Osei Tutu’s cooks was present.
However, there was no casualty at the scene due to explosion and fire. To handle the situation, administration called two fire tenders from Manhyia station while another from regional command. Officials of Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) also helped in disconnecting the electricity at palace so to stop spread of the fire.
The Fire Service and ECG people works side by side and did their work well. Some police officers were also patrolling in the area to ensure security.
The post Manhyia Palace: Firefighters put out fire in kitchen appeared first on Ghana Live TV.
This post first appeared on Watch Gtv Ghana, Adom TV, Tune Ghana Radio GhanaLi, please read the originial post: here