Armored Personnel Carrier – MSPV Panthera K24 APC
Armored Personnel Carrier – MSPV Panthera K24 APC designed for tactical response teams and can be configured for a multitude of military applications. It is designed to offer high survivability for tactical response teams and Special Forces units, and can be configured for use in a range of military applications.
Army must be able to transport soldiers quickly and safely in operational areas. Tactical requirements dictate that they must be able to reach objectives rapidly, with some protection from such threats as hostile fire and land mines. The security Forces has used MSPV Panthera K24 – Armored Personnel Carrier for many years to fulfil this requirement.
MSPV is a supplier of mobilized solutions for military and homeland security. Many African, Asian & European Countries buy MSPV Armored Personnel Carrier to equip for police forces, armored troops, peacekeeping and anti-terrorism. For more information, contact us at +971 4 425 1761 or draft emails on [email protected] or visit http://www.mspv.com
- Engine – YAMZ-238DE2 V8 Turbo Diesel Optional Cummins 6.7L or 8.9L Turbo Diesel
- Transmission – 6×6 8-Speed 2-Range Manual Optional Allison Automatic
- Seats – 2+24 (Other Seating Arrangements Available)
- Colour – Customer’s Choice
- Body Type – Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Protection Leve – Up to STANAG 4569-3
- Maximum Speed: 80km/h
- Maximum Gradient: 60%
- Turning Radius: 14.5m
- Approach/Departure Angle: 50/44 degrees
- Fording: 1.2m
- Ground Clearance: 370mm
- Payload: 8-12t at STANAG 4569-1 protection (Depending on tyres)
- Double swivel-out doors or fold-down rear access ramp for passengers.
- Side access doors for driver and co-driver. Optional side access door(s) for rear compartment.
- Modular seating arrangement with choice of bench-seats, flip-up seats or blast-mitigating seats for the rear compartment.
- Front-cabin roof-hatch, options of side- and rear-facing gun-ports, 360° ring-mount with or without cupola, remotecontrol weapon station, STORM non-lethal system, additional roof-hatches, etc.
- Ambulance configurations available with up to eight stretchers.
The post Armored Personnel Carrier – MSPV Panthera K24 APC appeared first on Armored Cars, Armoured Vehicles, Bulletproof Vehicles.