Believing in God can give you strength, courage, and an important sense of hopefulness. It can motivate you to believe the best version of yourself and to treat others kindly. Trust in God can give you the strength to face your fears and to overcome what is holding you back.
We have a collection of Inspiring Spiritual Quotations and Saying about God to keep you moving in your tough times.
1. Every time you think you're being rejected God's actually redirecting you to something better. Ask Him to give you the strength to press forward. ~ Nick Vujicic
2. God has a purpose for your pains, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don't give up.
3. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.
4. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. ~ Soren Kierkegaard
5. God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us. ~ Marvin J. Ashton
6. When you pray, do not ask God for what you think you need. Instead, tell Him that you will accept what He knows is best for you.
7. God sometimes takes us into trouble waters. Not to drawn us but to cleanse us.
8. God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will.
9. Don't sit back and wait for God to do it all. Ask for his advice, but be prepared to do the hard yards yourself. ~ Moris Gleitzman
10. Faith does not need to push the river because faith is able to trust that there is a river. The river is flowing. We are in it. ~ Richard Rohr
11. He who thinks half- heartedly will not believe in God, but he who really thinks has to believe in God. ~ Isaac Newton
12. Whatever God requires is right, no matter what it is, although we not see the reason there of until all of the events. ~ Joseph Smith
13. The more humble and obedient to God a man is, the more wise and at peace he will be in all that he does. ~ Thomas Kempis
14. Stop asking God to bless what you're doing. Find out what God's doing. It's already blessed. ~ Bono
15. For those who believe no proof is neccessary, for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. ~ Stuart Chase
16. A lonely day is God's way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you. ~ Criss Jami
17. It is thurst you drink water from a cup, you see God in it. Those who are not in love with God will see only their own faces in it. ~ Rumi
18. When God is going to do something wonderful, He or She always starts with a hardship; when God is going to do something amazing, He or She starts with an impossibility. ~ Anne Lamott
19. When you have faith in God, you don't have to worry about the future. You just know it's all in His hands. You just go to and do your best. ~ Elder Bryan Mathison
20. If you are going through difficult times, keep trusting God. He knows how to bless you in unexpected ways!
21. Stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you that everything will happens in God's timing.
22. When God pushes you to the edge, trust him fully, because only two things can happen. Either He will catch you when you fall or He will teach you how to fly.
23. God's plans for you are better than any plans you have for yourself. So doesn't be afraid of God's will , even if it's different from yours. ~ Greg Laurie
24. We fear men so much, because we fear God so little. One fear cures another. When man's terror scares you turn your thoughts to the wrath of God. ~ G.K. Chesterton
25. I try not to make plans. God always laughs at your plans. I'm going to keep the door open, and keep the page blank, and see what gets painted upon it. ~ Tom Hiddleston
26. But God Doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves ations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come through. ~ Praneis Chan
27. The best things are never arrived at in haste. God is in no hurry, His plans are never rushed. ~ Michael Phillips
28. The proud person always wants to do the right thing, the great thing. But because he wants to do it in his own strength, he is fighting not with man, but with God. ~ Soren A. Kierkegaard
29. Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around him. ~ Joyce Meyer
30. God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you says. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners. ~ Soren Kierkegaard
31. Sometimes you can see things happen right infront of your eyes and still jump to the wrong conclusions. ~ Jodi Picoult
32. Remember He is the artist and you are only the picture. You can't see it. So quietly submit to be painted--- ie., keep fulfiling all the obvious duties of your station (You really know quiet well enough what they are!), asking forgiveness for each failure and then leaving it alone. You are in the right way, walk--- don't keep on looking at it. ~ C.S. Lewis
33. If you think God's there. He is. If you don't, He isn't. And if that's what God's like. I wouldn't worry about it. ~ Haruki Murakami
34. There is but one good, that is God. Everything else is good when it looks to him and bad when it turns from him. ~ C.S. Lewis
35. God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere. ~ Volataire
36. God answers all prayers, but sometimes His answer is 'NO'. ~ Don Brown
37. It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us, it is the very sign of his presence. ~ C.S. Lewis
38. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. ~ Will Smith
39. When I Stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me. ~ Erma Bombeck
40. That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery. ~ Stephen King
41. The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God! ~ Fyodor Destoevsky
42. The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.~ Soren Kierkegaard
43. If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world. ~ C.S. Lewis44. God is alive, real, and wants to heal you in every aspect of your life where you are hurting. ~ Robert A. Schuller
45. God is the same, evens though He has a thousand names; it is upto us to select a name for Him ~ Paulo Coelho
46. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. ~ Michael Jackson
47. Do you know that nothing you do in this life will ever matter, unless it is about loving God and loving the people he has made. ~ Francis Chan
48. God doesn't work on our timetable. He has a plan that He will execute perfectly and for the highest, greated good of all, and for His ultimate glory. ~ Charles R. Swindoll
49. God abandons only those who abandon themselves, and whoever has the courage to shut up his sorrow within him own heart is stronger to fight against it than he who complains. ~ George Sand
50. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life. ~ Mandy Hale