Amazon Job Title Virtual Customer service Voice Process Jobs: Amazon Job Title Virtual Customer service Voice Process Jobs in Hyderabad. Details of Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, last date How to Apply is given below…
Amazon Job Details:
Designation: – Virtual Customer Service Associate.
Interview Process: You will be pleased to know that you can attend all the interviews (4 rounds) online, from the comfort of your HOME!!! Once you complete your registration, you’ll be asked to take 4-5 rounds of interviews. This would take approximately 2 to 2:30 hours to refer to the attached instruction sheet and voice instructions to know more about the Interview.
More Jobs: Jobsplane
1) Kindly use your Desktop or a Laptop with a functioning webcam and headphones to attend an interview
2) You’d also need an internet connection with 256Kbps speed.
3) Kindly attend the interview rounds in a quiet environment has good lighting conditions, ensure that your face is clearly visible throughout the interview
4) Multiple faces in the video and Shuffling between multiple windows will result in negative scoring.
- D2 International Voice- 3 LPA to 3.5 LPA
- International Voice- 2.81 LPA to 3.2 LPA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined, and organized.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills- the ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Good typing skills.
- Well versed with different features of smart devices and application
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
Eligibility Criteria: – Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply. Shifts Rotational 24*7.
Year of passing: – 2019 and before
- · Please note that due to the current situation this is a work from home position temporarily, you might have to join office location after a few months.
• Candidates already attended the interview in the past 90 days and students pursuing their graduation in regular colleges are not eligible to apply.
Who can apply: Freshers
Last Date 17 Aug 2020
Click Here To Apply
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.