Job Info : NCR Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Service Associate @ Mumbai In November 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Company Name : NCR Corporation
Designation : Service Associate
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have prior experience in voice-based process will be given priority.
* Should be flexible in working for rotational night shifts only and Immediate Joining required
* Must have high proficiency in English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structure.
* Must have ability to hold a conversation with ease and minimal use of fillers.
* Should have Neutral accent, appropriate rate of speech, pleasant voice and confident tone.
* Should be comprehend what is said, respond appropriately without interrupting the speaker.
* Must have telephone etiquette – basic call handling skills.
* Must have customer service skills (persuasion, empathy, helpfulness & positive attitude).
* Must have good business communication skills
* Must have ability to work in global team, and perform as a team player.
* Should have excellent analytical skills for analysing problems and designing solutions
* Must need to be detailed-quality oriented.
* Must be for a IT analyst in the Supply Chain Planning, Procurement & Analytics Team withing NCR IT Services.
* This role will be based in Gurgaon, India and will report to the Delivery Manager located in Gurgaon.
Total No Of Posts : Multiple
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
Age Limit : Candidate should be Minimum age 18 yrs Max age 35 yrs.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Important Dates : 23rd – 27th October 2017
NCR Corporation, Level 2,
Block B, IT Park 02, Godrej & Boyce Complex,
LBS Marg Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400079.
The post NCR Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Service Associate @ Mumbai appeared first on Jobsplane.
This post first appeared on Jobsplane -, please read the originial post: here