Job Info :
Company Name : Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research
Total No Of Posts : 14
Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainees
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
- BE / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks
- The candidates who have registered with BOAT ( Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai are only eligible to apply.
Discipline wise vacancies: 14 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 11 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / IT – 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 1 Post
Location : Mumbai/ Navi-Mumbai
Experience : Freshers
Pay Scale : Rs.10,000/Month
Age Limit : 25 years.
Stipend : Rs 10, 000/- Per month + Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from/to Vikroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus.
Selection Process : The selection process is based on written test/Interview.
How to apply SAMEER Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can come to attend Walk-in-Interview on 25 October 2017 at following venue address.
Walk-in-Interview : 25 October 2017
Report time : 9:30 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 10:00 AM]
Venue Address :
I.I.T. Campus, Hill Side,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
How to reach :
Nearest Railway Station: Kanjurmarg / Vikroli on Central Railway
Number of BEST buses are available from Andheri, Goregaon, Borivali, Vikroli and Kanjurmarg up to IIT gate.
SAMEER is located about ~ 2 Km inside IIT campus from the Main Gate.
Documents Required at time of interview :
- Duly Filled Application Form (Available on the SAMEER website). The application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th/12thStandard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
Note : Candidates should bring one set of zerox of all documents for submission with application along with originals.
The post SAMEER Walk-in-Interview for Graduate Apprentice Trainees | B.E/B.Tech | 25 October 2017 appeared first on Jobsplane.