This wikiHow teaches you how to block calls from a Number you don’t recognize using an Android phone.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Phone.
2. Open your recent calls.
3. Tap and hold the number.
4. Tap Block/report spam.
5. Tap Block.
- Open the Phone app. It’s the phone receiver icon that’s typically found on the home screen.
- Go to your recent calls. The location varies by Android. If the Phone app doesn’t open to your recent calls immediately, look for an icon with a clock or the word “Recent.”
- Tap and hold the number you want to block. A menu will appear.
- Tap . This name of the option may vary, but you should see something along the lines of “Block.” A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap to confirm. You will no longer receive calls from this number.