After a deliberate and rigorous week-long screening process, Mrs. Stella Marquez Araneta and the officials of Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) are proud to announce the 40 official candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2018. With the final screening happening on Jan. 15, and the official numbering the following day at Kia Theatre, this year’s roster of Binibinis were finally chosen.
Beauty pageant veterans, models, TV personalities and professionals from different fields make up the Top 40. Their official numbers will be used to identify the ladies until Coronation Night, and will also serve as their official hashtag in various social media networks.
The ladies are:
- #Binibini1: Vickie Marie Milagrosa “Vim” Rushton, 25, from Talisay City, Negros Occidental
- #Binibini2: Kathrine “Kath” Ventura, 22, from Antipolo City
- #Binibini3: Muriel Orais, 26, from Cebu City
- #Binibini4: Ana Patricia “Patrik” Asturias, 25, from Tacloban City, Leyte
- #Binibini5: Rose Marie Murphy, 25, from Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte
- #Binibini6: Janice Roman, 25, from Manila
- #Binibini7: Sigrid Grace Flores, 25, from Catanduanes
- #Binibini8: Marie Sherry Ann “Shane” Tormes, 26, from Polangui, Albay
- #Binibini9: Agatha Lei Romero, 23, from Quezon City
- #Binibini10: Kayesha Chua, 25, from Legazpi, Albay
- #Binibini11: Maria Andrea “Aya” Verdadero Abesamis, 26, from Pasig City
- #Binibini12: Janette Roanne Sturm, 26, from General Santos City
- #Binibini13: Kristie Rose “Istie” Cequeña, 26, from the City of Santa Rosa
- #Binibini14: Samantha Bernardo, 25, from Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- #Binibini15: Juliana Kapeundl, 26, from Balayan, Batangas
- #Binibini16: Annalita Vizcarra, 23, from Murcia, Negros Occidental
- #Binibini17: Ma. Ahtisa Manalo, 20, from Candelaria, Quezon
- #Binibini18: Rosantonette Mendoza, 26 years old from Bacoor, Cavite
- #Binibini19: Michele Gumabao, 25, from Quezon City
- #Binibini20: Catriona Elisa Gray, 24, from Albay
- #Binibini21: Anjame Magbitang, 19, from Hagonoy, Bulacan
- #Binibini22: Sophia Juliann C. Baino, 24, from Nasugbu, Batangas
- #Binibini23: Ena Louis Velasco, 23, from Bacolod City
- #Binibini24: Edjelyn Joy Gamboa, 25, from Oriental Mindoro
- #Binibini25: Jerellen Rodriguez, 25, from Nasugbu, Batangas
- #Binibini26: Wynonah Van Joy Baluyot, 24, from Cebu
- #Binibini27: Henna Kaizzelle Nicole Cajandig, 25, from Sultan Kudarat
- #Binibini28: Angelica Mae Corbe, 24, from Legazpi City, Albay
- #Binibini29: Samantha Kaye Avestruz, 20, from Tacloban City, Leyte
- #Binibini30: Sarah Margarette Joson, 24, from Manila
- #Binibini31: Jehza Mae Huelar, 23, from Davao City
- #Binibini32: Eva Psychee Patalinjug, 23, from Cebu City
- #Binibini33: Stephanie Joy Abellanida, 22, from Pigcawayan, North Cotabato
- #Binibini34: Mary Joy “MJ” de Castro, 22, from Davao del Norte
- #Binibini35: Sandra Lemonon, 23, from Pasig
- #Binibini36: Loren Mar Artajos, 27, from Ilocos
- #Binibini37: Patrizia Garcia, 23, from Cainta, Rizal
- #Binibini38:Karen Gallman, 25, from Ubay, Bohol
- #Binibini39: Trixia Marie S. Maraña, 25, from Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- #Binibini40: Angelie Aubrey Asuncion, 24, from Tabaco, Albay
The 40 official candidates will be going through weeks of activities and trainings prior to the coronation night on March 18 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Included in their schedule are various charity visits, something that the girls are truly looking forward to and is central to thrust of the BPCI.
Up for grabs are crowns to the six most prestigious international beauty tilts: Miss Universe Philippines, Binibining Pilipinas International, Binibining Pilipinas Supranational, Binibining Pilipinas Grand International, Binibining Pilipinas Globe and Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental.
Follow these ladies’ exciting journey by visiting the official website www.bbpilipinas.com. Like the Binibining Pilipinas official Facebook page www.facebook.com/realbbpilipinas and follow @bbpilipinasofficial on Instagram.
The post The 40 Binibining Pilipinas 2018 candidates unveiled appeared first on Manila Republic.
This post first appeared on Manila Republic | Bringing You The Latest News Bit, please read the originial post: here