As more and more people are not giving much attention to their Oral Health hygiene, here are few steps to ensure good health.
- Brush twice a day by following the proper brushing routine.
- Night brushing is very important and must not be skipped.
- Drink enough water so that the body is hydrated.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit the snacks in between meals.
- Do not brush your teeth too hard.
- Gargle your mouth after food as it removes the food stuck in gums.
Note : Low Oral care is the major reason for heart diseases and infections. Infections in the teeth and gums are not restricted only to the mouth region and they spread to the liver, heart and kidneys when neglected.