1. In Japan trains are always on time
2. Students clean their schools to learn discipline, responsibility and teamwork.
3. The Japanese have better and well organized parking systems.
4. This road was destroyed by an Earthquake in 2011. It was fixed in just a week.
5. Japan is investing heavily in vertical farming to feed its population.
6. Sleeping at work in Japan is a sign of confidence and it shows you're indispensable to the company.
7. In 2014, the number of homeless people in Tokyo reached record low. Only 1,697 homeless people in a city filled with 13 million inhabitants.
8. Japan has the highest life expectancy (83.59 years). It has more than 450 people living above the age of 100.
9. Japan's Okinawa Island is known as the healthiest place on Earth.
10. There are 5 enormous cylindrical shafts underneath of Tokyo. The shafts will fill with water in case of a flood so it does not to destroy the city.