Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: Want to know what’s up with Bollywood? Koimoi has got you covered with our daily roundup. Take a look at what Bollywood Celebs are up to while you sip your tea! Sluuurrpp! From Harshvardhan Rane’s throwback picture with Salman to Esha Gupta’s sultry look at an event!
1. Harshvardhan Rane shared a throwback picture with Salman where he waited for him for 6 hours for a single photo!
I waited in the crowd for 6 hours for a pic. 2007. What a dude.
2. Preity Zinta celebrated her unplanned get together on her birthday night with close friends.
Thank you all for all the wonderful birthday wishes So humbled and so touched by all the good wishes Loads of love ! Muaah #aboutlastnight #unplannedgettogether #friendsforever !
3. Vaani Kapoor was seen getting the temperature soaring in a sultry black backless evening gown by Nikhil Thampi for an event.
Go Bold or Go Home . . . . Always a treat to be dressed by @nikhilthampi and styled by the best @mohitrai Make up by @adrianjacobsofficial Hair by @pompyhans
4. Shilpa Shetty Kundra honoured at the Brand Vision Summit! She looked chic in a white outfit!
All set to collect an award ,wearing @rajeshpratapsinghworks Ear cuffs & ring @anomalybyanam Styled by @mohitrai Make up @ajayshelarmakeupartist Hair by @sheetalfkhan Managed by @bethetribe #shirtdress #winner #nexbrands #extraordinare #brand #instapic #extraordinairebrandconnect
5. Esha Gupta was also present at the Brand Vision summit! She looked hot AF in a green gown.
Tonight for Brand Vision submit.. hmu @harryrajput64..wearing @tanieyakhanuja.. styling @aasthasharma @iammanisha @harryrajput64
6. Saqib Saleem and Huma Qureshi shared a photo from the Lakme Fashion Week!
It’s in the genes I say #hello #goodlooking @saqibsaleem Congratulations @two.twostudio for a smash debut at #lakmefashionweek
7. Varun Dhawan Instagrammed a photo while leaving from Hong Kong, he captioned it “ Big surprise in China “ #ByeByeHongKong
Bye bye Hong Kong and see you again like I promised #worldlove. Big suprise in China
8. Sushant Singh Rajput shares his Morning ritual that he completely nailed in the first month of 2018.
Morning ritual nailed in the first month of 2018. Here’s what I did; 1. Made my bed 2. 15mins of calisthenics 3. Cold shower 4. Read a few pages of Stoicism 5. Meditation(binaural beats) 6. Made a Superman tea (Pu-erh black tea+green tea+ turmeric-ginger shavings) It just takes 1 hour and it works like Magic. Try it!! Good morning.. (Thanks Tim)
9. Deepika Padukone poses with the directors while celebrating Padmaavat’s success.
So happy to see a smile on @deepikapadukone’s face. So proud of this brave girl. #TeamPadmaavat @ranveersingh #SanjayLeelaBhansali
The post Koimoi’s Daily Dose With Chai: From Harshvardhan Rane’s Throwback Picture To Esha Gupta’s Sultry Look At An Event! appeared first on Koimoi.