Where do you scoop for inspiration? Photographers have their favourite go-tos for inspiration be it books, movies, music or other artists. Today’s article is really simple – it’s a collection of some of the most inspiring Photography projects on the web. Enjoy!
1. Creative food photography by Paloma Rincón
2. Christian Stoll experimenting with exposures
3. Clean architectural photography by Sebastian Weiss
4. A poetic photo series by Jeong Wonjun
5. Mirrors to the world by Rigved Sathe
6. Surrealist touch by Ben Zank
7. Serene saltscapes by Murray Fredericks
8. Artistic fashion photography by Fernando Rodriguez
9. Blissful symmetry by David McLaughlin
10. Zero gravity by Mike Dempsey
Visit our blog next week for part 2 of our series of inspiring projects!
The post Get Inspired: 10 Creative Photography Projects You’re Going to Love appeared first on Depositphotos Blog.