Internship Report on the Bank of Punjab 2017 Available
Executive SummaryAs we know that Bank of Punjab is the largest bank of the Pakistan. Thus this report is being to write on Bank of the Punjab. The report will touch the banking sector importantly on Bop its origin, and operation, how the banks are classified based on their function, and so the property and follow trends in the industry.
In addition to the above, this report focuses on the BOP to be more precise and discussing the internal details of the bank located in Liaquat Road Sahiwal. The main purpose of this report is to analysis the BOP Marketing Strategy, BOP Marketing Segmentation, Sales Promotion, BOP Customers handling, so it is a major part of my report.
Other portion of BOP History, BOP Department information, also included. The report further guides through the department and working of the general banking. The activities taking place in the bank, the various products of banking are discussed in the report.
The workings of the different departments are done under one roof of BOP. I have worked in the BOP Branch at Sahiwal in under below Department.
1. Account Opening Department
2. Remittance Department
3. Clearing Department
4. Accounts Department
5. Credit Department
You will able to read all my tasks, which I performed in the entire above department in the next coming pages.
Table of Contents
Internship report on the bank of Punjab has almost 80 page.
Internship report on the bank of Punjab has almost 80 page.
Overview of the organization
Nature of the organization
Product lines and brand portfolio of the organization
Strategies of branding used by the organization
List of main clients
List of main competitors
Organizational hierarchy chart
Number of employees
Introduction of all the departments
Comments on the organizational structure
Plan of your internship program
A brief introduction of the branch/head office
Starting and ending dates of your internship
Names of the departments in which you got training
Detailed description of the operations/activities
Detailed description of the tasks assigned to you
Detailed description of the project assigned to you
Structure of the Marketing department
Number of employees working in the Marketing department
Functions of the Marketing department
Target marketing strategy
Product planning, development & management
Structure of the Sales department
Number of employees working in the sales department
Functions of the Sales department
Type of selling like personal selling, door to door selling
Sales returns procedures
Customer Services department
Process of developing relations with customers
Techniques of retaining customers
Techniques of attracting new customers
Ways of handling different kinds of customers
SWOT analysis of the organization
Recommendations for improvement
Note: If your internship report is base on HRM or Finance then do let me know, I will provide you complete internship report as per your areas of specialization.
Nature of the Organization
A unit of service industry of Pakistan, BOP (commercial bank) is engaged in the borrowing, lending and advancing of money, the drawing, making, accepting, discounting, buying, selling, collecting and dealing in bills of exchange, promissory notes, drafts, bills of lading, receipts, warrants, debentures, certificates etc.
It is also engaged in the buying, selling of foreign exchange including foreign bank notes, the acquiring ,holding, issuing on commission , underwriting and dealing in stocks, funds, shares, debentures, the negotiating of loans and advances , the receiving of all kinds of bonds, valuables on deposit or for safe custody.
The providing of safe deposit vaults the collecting, and transmitting of money and securities. Over the years, the management has succeeded in establishing an ideological base for the employees to build the bank upon customer loyalty, service with dedication and development of a wide range of products for the customers to choose from.
The BOP bank will earn dividend income from the distribution of profit. Funds are available to the bank out of normal deposits. Subscription of right shares will provide the company with the adequate liquidity to invest in profitable avenues to generate profit in future. This will also help in reducing accumulated losses of the company. Furthered the financial position of the company will be strengthened which will be helpful to the company to launch a new product in future.
Deposit Products include
- Current Accounts
- BOP Basic Banking Account
- BOP Tijarat Account (LCY)
- BOP FCY Supreme Current Account
Profit Loss Sharing Term Accounts
- BOP Pehlay Munaf a Scheme
- Corporate Premier Term Account
- Munafa Hi Munafa Term Account
- Bai Misaal Term Deposit Account
- Green Tractor Lease Finance Scheme
- Agri Finance Branches
- Agricultural Finance Scheme
- Kissan Dost Tractor Scheme
- Second Hand Tractor Lease Finance Scheme
- Kissan Dost Aabiari Scheme
- Kissan Dost Mechanization Support Scheme
- Kissan Dost Farm Transport Scheme
- Kissan Dost Eslah-E-Arazi Scheme
- Kissan Dost Live Stock Development Scheme
- Livestock Breed Improvement Trough VVW
- Kissan Dost Commercial Agro Services
- Kissan Dost Agri Mall Finance Scheme
- Corporate Farming Finance Scheme
- Commercial Lease Finance Tractor Scheme
- Demand Finance-Sheds Construction and Civil Works
- Lease Finance Facility for Milch Animals
- Running Finance-Livestock/Poultry and Fish Farms
- Kissan Dost Model Dairy Farms (PDDC)
- Kissan Dost Model Milk Collection Center (PDDC)
- Kissan Dost Green House Finance Facility
- Kissan Dost Cold Storage Finance Facility
- Scheme for Controlled S
- Lease Finance Facility for Installation of Biogas Plant
- Group Financing to Small Farmers
- Clean Credit Facility through Syngenta Franchisees
- Zarkaashat Drip Irrigation System
- Markup of Schemes
BOP Retail Banking
- Current deposit
- Saving deposit
- Term deposit
- SME Banking
- Provisional profit rates.
This department is basically known as “Deposit Department.” Deposit of funds from outside people is one of the most important functions of this system. The banking system is based on such deposits without these deposits it is difficult for the bank to run effectively. Deposits are the capital of the bank and it is more than bank own capital fund. This deposit is a form of borrowing for the bank. Bank then uses these deposits by lent out it other parties that generate profits and bank is shared as well in such profit as well. Such deposit formation is done through opening an account in the bank account opening department.
Internship Report on the bank of Punjab Features and Quality
- Our report is not copied from anywhere.It has unique contents.
- Excellent formatting
- This report has up to 10,000 words
- This report has been written by Ph.D. writers
Get Complete Report only Rs 1000/-
This is our Efforts. I have set very low price for this report. You have to deposit only 1000/- in bank Account. I will send you a copy of this report. Procedure for getting report is
Process of getting Internship Report on BOP
- Get bank account information through email at [email protected]
- Deposit money into our bank account
- Get a soft copy through email with in 24 Hours.
- Payment through Ease Pesa facility also available.
We have provided all the information how a student can get internship report on BOP so it is requested to students do,t waste our time. Only serious students can contact us. Just Pay Rs 1000/- into our bank account, we will send you a soft copy through email within 24 hours.