Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Never, Ever Do This!!!

Cell Phone plugged in???

A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.  

Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the Instrument still connected to the outlet.  After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained
and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.  

Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.  However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.  

Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!  



This post first appeared on The Social Network For Women In Their 40s And Up -, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Never, Ever Do This!!!

×

Subscribe to The Social Network For Women In Their 40s And Up -

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×