Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27924 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27924 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Talk covers an about-turn by the head of ecumenical religious office
- What’s in author’s envelope is fatal if swallowed by an old lady
- Leaves with story about making Cornish pasty
- I am shocked with young and old extremists joining resistance unit
- Slim figure at last is yours!
- High level of the gender problem
- Open marriage initially helped to clean out film-maker
- Talked about less healthy lands covered in heather bracken and trees
- Stomach upset oddly not seen in school disco
- Old broken chair engulfed by current
- Brush round a French officers’ mess once
- What may be found in the gut in ulcerative colitis
- Jury may be missing one side
- Nitty-gritty of piles below underwear
- Ignorance of Bach’s first violin playing
- Academic abandons extravagant tie
- Flog cash reducing capital by 50%
- A poo gushes out from this part of the digestive system
- This man turned over region chasing ultimate in psychopathic monster
- Urge to break into the perimeter of Kashmir’s national park
- Grain yield report
- Something from Tchaikovsky for Brazil?
- Rising affluence meant ‘China era’ not as planned
- Colonial address back in Nairobi has memories
- One theologian upset over love for cheese
- Copper and cook disrupted interloper
- Curved kind of oven found in empty chateaux
- Help N-Z?
- Delight at the start of ‘Gimme Shelter’
The post The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27924 Answers appeared first on Guardian Crossword Answers.