My Iphone stuck on the Apple logo, what can I do to get over that? Well, this is one of the most common questions that iPhone users often ask. As you have already invested quite a lot of money into your iPhone, you don't want this kind of problem. It can occur for several reasons. If you don't know the exact purpose, then you have to try several ways to get your iPhone to the previous condition. To get your iPhone back to a reasonable condition, follow the below-mentioned methods. So, without further ado, let's cut the chase.
Why this happening is: Well, before I give you any solution, let me get into it at first. You should know the reasons why your Iphone Stuck on apple logo. Some ideas may be similar to the reasons why the iPhone keeps restarting. However, you will find some other purposes as well.
- Updating software: while updating software, this can occur.
- System failure and software bugs. Some shady apps also cause the black screen of death for an iPhone.
So, while applying a solution, you have to be cautious about why this is happening. Now let's start with the answer to the iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue. You will find multiple ways to solve it but make sure you have a back-up of your data and iOS device.
1. Reboot iPhone: Well, this is also known as hard reset or force restart. A fascinating fact about rebooting it solves the most common problems including iPhone error 3194 and iPhone black screen. Moreover, you can resolve the iPhone stuck on apple logo right away.
The steps of doing this differ in a model to model.
- For iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X and 11 series, iPhone SE 2020 the steps are such. Touch the volume up button and press and release this. Now press and fast release the amount down button and wait for the device to restart.
- On the other hand, iPhone 7 or 7 Plus gets a reboot if you hold the volume down button and sleep or wake button at the same time.
- And for iPhone 6s or earlier you can reboot the device by holding the sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously.
2. Use the recovery mode: One of the stubborn problems of the iPhone is iPhone stuck on apple logo. To solve this issue, you have to take a solution like this as well. Using recovery mode is a positive but radical step to get over this issue. You can also fix the iOS system using recovery mode. Whatever your problem may be, you should follow some necessary steps for recovery mode.
- At first, connect your phone to Windows PC or Mac and launch iTunes or Finder.
- Now put it into recovery mode. The process of doing it varies from model to model. You can check the internet to know how to do that.
- As you have applied recovery mode, then you will see a popup message saying "There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored." Now click update if you want to get rid of the iPhone stuck on apple logo problem without your data getting deleted.
3. Using DFU mode: If you ask me what the most efficient way of getting rid of the iPhone stuck on apple logo issue is, I would recommend using the iPhone dfu mode. Though it eliminates the data of your iPhone, it solves many problems. You have to have a back-up for your iPhone data.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and launch Finder/iTunes. Now change the iPhone mode to DFU.
- During DFU mode iTunes automatically detects that the phone is in recovery mode. Now, delete all data and restore your phone. DFU mode lets the phone install the updated version of the iOS system, and thus your iPhone will also get a release from iPhone stuck on apple logo trouble.
Third-party help: I am cocksure that these steps can resolve the problems you are facing with your iPhone. If they don't, then you might need the help of a third-party to get you out of this problem. As they are experts in this field, they will be a good rescue for you. They have state of the art tools and have professional engineers who are doing this for years. I recommend this because if you start doing something, it may harm your iPhone and iPhone won’t turn on.
Apart from adopting one of these solutions, you can go for another option. An app that is designed to solve any iOS system loss of an iPhone. You can rely on this regarding any iPhone related problems. "Wondershare Dr.Fone – iOS system repair" is there to give you the best tools to resolve iPhone stuck on apple logo problems.
Conclusion: So, it’s a wrap up for today. I hope you have found this very helpful to get you rid of an issue like the iPhone stuck on the apple logo. The methods I have mentioned here are enough to solve this problem. But if you think these are not working, you may need an iOS system repair. That can get good news on this issue anyway.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here