How to tell if a piece of clothing is comfortable? This seems to be a silly question. In fact, in the rigorous textile testing field, the main factors affecting the comfort of textiles and clothing are: heat and humidity comfort, hand comfort and pressure comfort. Of these three factors, heat Wet comfort accounts for 50% of the overall feeling, so how to quantitatively analyze the thermal and wet comfort of textiles is very important. There is a special name in the textile industry to evaluate this performance of textiles, which is the Liquid Moisture Management test of clothing.
What is a liquid moisture management test?
The liquid Moisture Management test mainly tests the absorption and diffusion of sweat in the fabric. The absorption and diffusion of sweat by the fabric directly affects the comfort performance of the clothing. Management ability is very important to help evaluate the moisture absorption and quick-drying properties of textiles and improve material properties.
How are textiles tested for liquid moisture management?
Equipment required: moisture management test instrumen
1) Cut a full-width fabric of more than 0.5m for each sample. Avoid 2m or more of the end surface of the sample when sampling. Take at least one unit of the textile.
2) Cut each sample into two pieces, one of which is used for the pre-wash test and the other is used for the post-wash test, and washed 5 times according to the prescribed degree, or according to the methods and times agreed by the parties, Dry or air dry at a temperature not exceeding 60 ° C.
3) Cut out 5 pieces of samples before and after washing, the sample size is 90x90mm. When cutting the samples, they should be evenly arranged in an area more than 150mm away from the edge of the cloth. Each sample is not in the same vertical and horizontal position, and to avoid flaws and wrinkles that affect the test results. Samples should be selected from the main functional parts.
4) Any unevenness on the surface of the fabric will affect the test results. If necessary, the sample can be ironed by pressing.
Place the sample in a 22 ° C, 60% standard atmospheric pressure environment, and adjust the humidity balance in a relaxed state. Generally, the humidity is more than 16 hours, the synthetic fiber sample is at least 2 hours, and the sample with a nominal moisture regain of 0 does not need humidity adjustment.
Test process steps
1) Gently clamp the corner of the sample to be tested with clean tweezers, and place the sample flatly between the two sensors of the instrument. Usually, the side close to the body in the dress is the immersion surface, and it is facing the test solution dripping. Orientation.
2) Start the instrument, drip 0.2g of 9g / L sodium chloride solution into the water-soaked surface of the fabric within the specified time, and automatically start recording the time and the change of water content on the upper and lower surfaces of the fabric. The test time is 120s. Data The collection frequency is not less than 10Hz.
3) After the test is finished, remove the sample, and the instrument automatically calculates and displays the corresponding test result.
4) Use a clean absorbent paper to remove excess residue from the sensor board, and leave it for at least 1 minute. Before retesting, make sure there is no residue.
5) Repeat the above operation until all 5 samples have been tested.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here